PDA

View Full Version : My other babies..pics later..promise!!

Court
12-14-2005, 10:30 AM
I had told you all of my baby boy Simba. But, I feel bad I've left out my other 4! Lake: Siamese-Tabby mix, 2 years old
Pepper: Brown Tabby, 9 months old (on top of my computer as I write this)
Cherokee: Torti, My boyfriend named her that due to her markings, it looks like war-paint.
Ziggy- Ziggy came into our yard about 3 months ago. She had scratches all over her body and her tooth is chipped off. We think she was possibly thrown from a car. She is FULL BLOOD Siamese too! Why anyone would want to hurt this precious cat, is beyond me. My boyfriend knew that we were going to keep her, even though he said no more cat's. I cried at the thought of her being outside and the next day, I come home from work and she is asleep on the kitchen counter. He couldn't stand the fact she was out there either. :D She is now a part of our family.
Last but not least....My beautiful Simba David! Yes he has a middle name. :)
Simba is an orange tabby, and he weighs 17 pounds. He will be 7 in March and he is my angel! I went through so many rough times after my grandmother's passing and all I have to do is look in those great green eyes, and he makes me feel so special. On day's I'm too lazy to go into work or class, I just look at him and he reminds me, I have responsibility, not just to myself, but my precious kitty babies. I'm just 21 years old, and these are my children for right now. :D I have asked for a digital camera for X-mas, and I have a feeling, I'm getting it. So I will take some pictures of the cat's asap!

kimlovescats
12-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Thank you for sharing the stories of your kitties with us! They all sound just wonderful, and I can't wait to see their pictures!

Kim :)

catmandu
12-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Your Cats all sound so interesting that we cannot wait to see Photos of Your Cosmic Clowder of Contented Cats!!!!!!!