PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy Strikes Again

Rie Rie
12-14-2005, 06:36 AM
There has been a death in our family. My cousin died in a car accident yesterday. This is Laura'sBabies nephew, the uncle of Brandon who himself was just in a bad accident back in March, most of you remember that. This is all so very tragic for us considering everything else that has happened this year. Just please pray for God to give us all the strength we need to get through this. Once again Mom is getting off the boat only a week after returning back to work.
As of yet, I don't think Eddie and Regina know, so whomever post on that website, please don't say anything, Mom is supposed to take care of telling them.
Thank you all so muchforyour continued prayers for our family.

kimlovescats
12-14-2005, 06:50 AM
OH NO!!! Oh this is so terrible, honey! I have already said a prayer for your precious family, and I will continue to pray! Please give Laura and the rest of your family my love! :(

Kim

QueenScoopalot
12-14-2005, 06:54 AM
Oh no Rie Rie! I'm so sorry your family has been hit by so many bad things this year. :( My sincere sympathy for the loss of your much loved family member. (((HUGS))) to all of you. Jan

kilbarchancats
12-14-2005, 07:02 AM
That is such a dreadful thing to have happened, I am sorry to hear of that. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Karen
12-14-2005, 07:18 AM
Our prayers will be with your whole family.

catmandu
12-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Prayer are coming to You and Your family over the loss of that Fine Man,and we are so sorry that you once again have recieved such terrible news.

slick
12-14-2005, 09:57 AM
It bad enough when these things happen, but to happen at this time of year is truly nothing less than tragic. My condolances to you and the family. I will pray that you have strength to get through this Holiday Season.

AbbyMom
12-14-2005, 12:23 PM
OH NO! I'm so sorry. Your family has had to endure so much the last year. Prayers on the way for the entire family.

smokey the elder
12-14-2005, 12:40 PM
That's awful! Prayers are on their way, and cyber {{{hugs}}}.

ramanth
12-14-2005, 12:40 PM
I am so sorry for your family's loss. :( :(

orangemm
12-14-2005, 03:05 PM
How very sad. Prayers going up for the family.

Miss Z
12-14-2005, 03:10 PM
I am soooooooooooo sorry. It's so tragic, i would feel awful if i was in your position, i hope that from here things can only get better for you

:( :( :(

catnapper
12-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Oh no, I am truly sorry. So much has happened this past year. You and your family are in my prayers.

LoudLou
12-14-2005, 03:14 PM
We are so sorry for your family's loss. You and your family are in our prayers. (((HUGS)))

Kirsten
12-14-2005, 03:30 PM
OMG, I'm so very very sorry! :( :( :(

Your family is in my thoughts...

Kirsten

Laura's Babies
12-14-2005, 07:39 PM
I finally made it home! It was 12 hours after I got the call from Rie before we were where I could get off. I was sure, when I got the word, that something had happened to Eddie and I flew up to the wheel house. I was completely blind sighted by this. I had NO feeling prior to this happening like I usually do when something bad is fixing to happen. ( I did tell Rie that my sister was going to bury somebody this year back last December-January but that was all I knew)

Here is the story; Michael Bulger
http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/NEWS01/512140328/1006

I am concerned about my sister, his mother. She does not handle things like this well at all and had to be rushed to the ER twice yesterday. Mike was her only son and he has only 1 child, a son.

I just don't know what to make of all this disaster hitting our family all in one year! I am keeping the faith and praying all this disaster is over for our family now. I am only home for this and then I will go back to work as soon as I know my sister is alright. Keep her in your prayes if you will! (Her name is Carol)

christa
12-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Laura: My heart is breaking for your family. I can't imagine how much pain you've been through in this year. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

And praying that 2006 is better for your family!

{{{HUGS}}}

kimlovescats
12-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Laura, my heart breaks for you and your family! :(

rg_girlca
12-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. :(

Laura, you, your sister Carol and the whole family will be in my prayers.
I can only imagine how devasted Carol must be to lose her only son. My heart truly goes out to her. My deepest sympathies go out to her and the family.

Rest in Peace dear Michael.

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. :(

Laura, you, your sister Carol and the whole family will be in my prayers.
I can only imagine how devasted Carol must be to lose her only son. My heart truly goes out to her. My deepest sympathies go out to her and the family.

Rest in Peace dear Michael.
Very well said Lorraine. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :( RIP Michael. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Oh no! I'm so, so sorry!

How awful for you entire family after everything you've been through already this year. :(

jenluckenbach
12-15-2005, 05:43 PM
I am so sorry for this tragedy. Prayers going out for your entire family.

momcat
12-18-2005, 03:14 PM
There are no words to express how I feel about your loss and I don't know that there's anything to say that will make your pain go away. All of you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

BastetsMum
12-18-2005, 03:40 PM
My family's sincere condolensces at your family's loss. Words can't express that sadness.