PDA

View Full Version : Special presents for Simba & Nala

Kfamr
12-14-2005, 06:25 AM
Pointless thread, I know... but since Kiki got to go to Utah I wanted to get Simba something special for his birthday and Nala something special for Christmas.

I've wanted to get Simba this bed for a LONG time. It matches my room and it looks like it'd be comfortable, especially since there's a lot of support for his back.
http://www.petedge.com/images/us//local/products/family_viewlarger/zw403.jpg

We are building something similar to this for Nala - Another thing i've been wanting to do. She's so tall so it will be a lot better for her bones and such.
http://www.petedge.com/images/us//local/products/family_viewlarger/zw289.jpg
We started it last night. All we have left to do is the top and some finishing touches. I'm probably going to paint it or something. :)

gemini9961
12-14-2005, 07:24 AM
Very cool Kay. I think Simba will love his new bed and Nala will be able to eat in comfort.

cloverfdx
12-14-2005, 08:12 AM
Ohh i can just picture Sim in his new bed, how cute :D. And those raised dishes are great, i bet Nala will be happy about that.

pitc9
12-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Great gifts!!
I'm sure they'll love them!

cyber-sibes
12-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Wonderful presents! Simba will LOVE that cool bed, and Nala will appreciate the Nala-sized feeder....and what will Kiki get? Yeah yeah, she went to Utah, but we know you won't leave your little girl out of getting something nifty, too! ;) BTW, wherever did you find that bed, it's awesome!

Corinna
12-14-2005, 10:05 AM
Those look cool I hope that Nala uses her dishes We got one for the newfies they still tried to lay down to eat . silly kids I guess they just like eating in bed.

Husky_mom
12-14-2005, 11:39 AM
really cool stuff!!! love tha bed, but in my dogs paws it wouldnŽt last :p maybe iŽll get an XL for me LOL!! too lovely i know thay enjoy them so much, and please give Ki a special hug from me so she doent feels left out (i know she wont, youŽll get her something, we know you)

RobiLee
12-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Great presents, Kay! I really like those dog bowls. Lots more like a nice piece of furniture instead of just dog bowls sitting around. You'll have to post a pic after you get it finished.

ramanth
12-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Very cool! Can't wait to see pictures of it completed. :D The new bed too. :)

Cookiebaker
12-14-2005, 12:37 PM
:cool: Those are really cool! I especially like the bed!

elizabethann
12-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Wow! What a fancy & beautiful bed!!

lizbud
12-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Wow, cool presents. :) The bed is beautiful & the food stand looks
great. Just what every tall pupster needs. :D