PDA

View Full Version : Can't think of a subject right now...

Crikit
04-03-2002, 08:11 PM
To tired to think right now...I'll post to all the threds or most of the threds tomorrow, when it's my friday night. In the meantime I took some pics of Smudge and Winter that acutally turned out so I thought I would share them.

This one is of Smudge with a little stuffed angel I got when I was in Banff with some friends a while ago, you can't see the toy that well but it's really cute :D

Crikit
04-03-2002, 08:11 PM
Here's Winter staring at the bathroom door...it's a harmless little fetish most of the time.

Crikit
04-03-2002, 08:19 PM
And this one is of the two of them setteling down for the night..don't look at this one Carrie

ramanth
04-03-2002, 08:26 PM
AAWWWWW!!!! So adorable!

And what's with staring at the door? *giggles*

Dixieland Dancer
04-04-2002, 07:38 AM
Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing!! :D

jennifert
04-04-2002, 07:45 AM
I love to see pictures. I can never get enough of them! Do Smudge and Winter get along all the time? Do they ever "fight"? My dog and my roommate's dog BARELY get along....Most of the time Jack hides from Duncan behind the table. It's terrible!! I wish I could get them to be friends like your two are!

zippy-kat
04-04-2002, 08:24 AM
LOL I can relate to the 'staring at the door'--our cats stare at the baseboards in the kitchen.:rolleyes:

Nice pics!

Crikit
04-04-2002, 07:06 PM
We aren't really sure why Winter stares at the door...she just does. My sister and I kind of think it's because of a malfunctioning toliet that was making all kinds of weird noises and such, but as long as she doesn't nip us we usually let her be.

And Jennifer I think the only time Smudge and Winter even came close to scrapping was when we first got Winter and they were trying to decide who was top dog (Smudge...no contest there) otherwise they just play fight...sure they get a little annoyed with each at times and then the other one gets the doggie dew claw but it doesn't happen very often, they are so totally in love with each other...it's cute. :D