PDA

View Full Version : Willie

Celtigra
12-14-2005, 02:08 AM
Grrrr Willie, you are truly King of the Jungle. You would get into fights with my Oscar, who patrols the streets here in Dunfermline - he thinks he is king too. Congrats on being Cat of the Day - you definitely deserve it! Grrr :)

chocolatepuppy
12-14-2005, 05:02 AM
Willie, your are such a handsome blue kitty! It sounds like you rule the neighborhood. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a great day! :)

smokey the elder
12-14-2005, 07:55 AM
What a big handsome blue kitty you are! Be careful out there, OK?

LittleOrangeKitten
12-14-2005, 08:18 AM
Willie, you remind me of my Butterball, a Russia Blue I had when I was a little girl. He ruled the roost, too. You obviously have the best of both worlds! You get to play outside then come inside and be spoiled and loved

Happy COTD to the king!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-14-2005, 11:27 AM
What a handsome fellow you are!!!
Please be careful in the big wild world out there. You may someday meet a cat bigger than you are!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day! :D

kb2yjx
12-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Greetings Willie from your pals in Flemington NJ!!!! All the Clan Cats are so proud to see a fellow from our fine state as the COTD!!! Just be careful during your nightly adventures!!! We all hope, though, with the weather as cold as it is, you are staying indoors with your family!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
Ralph, Norton, Molly, Raven, Tina, Nicholas, Riley, and Hayley

Dan Holder
12-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Having spent a winter in New Jersey, I'm betting this big, fine example of kitty is finding the indoors pretty appealing right about now. He's very fortunate to have such a happy life, thanks to his family. Be careful out there.

bleupurrs
12-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Congratulations on being named COTD, you are such a handsome fellow. You remind me so much of my Russian Blue named Daiquiri. He was the neighborhood protector also, and a very sweet loving boy. He just HAD to be outside, but when I came home from work he met me and walked me into the house and stayed in until the next morning. I miss him so much.

tatsxxx11
12-14-2005, 05:38 PM
All hail Willie, King of the Hill, King of Belle Mead, King of the jungle!:D Wow, from homeless in Trenton to confined in a cage, to ruling the roost (and the neighborhood) with impunity there in beautiful Belle Mead! What a Cinderfella tale!:D Now be careful out there "Big Boy," it's still a tough world! How about trying a safe, warm and cozy night indoors, celebrating your Cat of the Day kudos with your proud people? I'm sure your loyal subjects will make it a very special night of fun and frolic!:D Congratulations big, beautiful, blue boy Willie, CAT OF THE DAY!:) Hugs and purrs to you sweetie from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Jax
12-14-2005, 06:13 PM
What a big, handsome stud-man you are Willie! You have such a pretty blue coat and dreamy green eyes. Congrats to WONDERFUL WILLIE!! :) :D :)

nonie
12-14-2005, 07:31 PM
What a handsome Russian Blue for our special COTD! Very royal and very majestic! Yes, I would say you know you are the king and the boss! :D
What a pleasure to meet you and read your story. May God keep you safe on your wild adventures. Hope you have been spoiled today... :D lots of love and treats.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Flatcoatluver
12-14-2005, 07:33 PM
aww you are abosoulotly beutiful!!! I love your eyes and that grey, grey color! congrats on being cat of the day!

AvaJoy
12-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Willie, surviving in Trenton must have endowed you with essential street smarts, or you wouldn't have been around to know your current home in Belle Mead, reigning as the King. I hope you are careful and don't encounter any more nasty circumstances that require a trip to the vet, handsome boy. And, I trust that since you are allowed outside you have been altered. I'm sure you have sired more than your share of kittens in Trenton before being adopted, and I hope they have found loving homes as you have, special COTD! :)

karlyb
12-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Willie, can I tell a big, tough cat like you that you are beautiful? I wouldn't doubt that you'd want your freedom outdoors after being encaged for a year at the pet store. If it's as cold in Jersey as it is in New York, I hope you're cuddling up at night under the covers. You are a great COTD, Willie. Long life, health, and happiness to you with your family who loves you so much.