PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my sister (Mutt_Maniac) Please!!

Toby's my baby
12-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Yesterday, our birthday, me and my sister had a basketball game, and my sister got injured. She was diving for a ball, as was another girl on the opposing team, and she fell and her side, with her shoulder slightly in front of her, then the other girl (no offence, but she was a little heavier) fell on top of her pushing her other shoulder toward her other one. As far as I know, your shoulders dont really bend that way, or arent supposed too. ANYWAY, she came to school today, and she lookes AWFUL. And she was dizy and stuff all day. She came to basketball practice, but wasnt allowed to practice. Our coach, told her she needed to go to the hospital asap. We cant go tonight, because they are closed, but tomorrow my parents are bringing her in. The coaches said that if she broke her collarbone, she probably wouldnt be able to feel it, so she needed to get it checked out. My sister and i both have VERY high pain threshholds, so for her to complain is something to worry about. EXAMPLE: I walked on a broken/ shattered ankle, and played basketball on it for a YEAR :eek:

Anyways, i just wanted to ask for you all to keep Sara in your prayers tonight and tomorrow. I will update you all as soon as i know something. Thank you

-Beth

Logan
12-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Your sister sounds like a hustler! I love that in a basketball player. I do hope and pray that she will be ok. Let her know that we are praying for her, please.

Logan

anna_66
12-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Wow that sounds painful. I'll be keeping her in my prayers that she didn't break anything.
Keep us upadted.

Almita
12-13-2005, 07:59 PM
That must hurt a lot I will keep her in my prayers! and happy brithday for both of you since it was your birthdays! I hope she will be ok and we will be thinking about her.

Karen
12-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Gosh, she'll be in our prayers tonight! I hope that nothing is broken, and that she'll be okay!

.sarah
12-13-2005, 08:14 PM
I hope everything is ok! What an awful thing to happen on your birthday! :(

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh no! I hope Sara is ok! If she broke her collarbone, trust me, she would know it. I will keep Sara in my thoughts and prayers.

finn's mom
12-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Wow, I hope whatever it is, that it gets taken care of soon! I'll be thinking of her.

Mutt_Maniac
12-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the prayers guys. I go right away tom. morning. I really hope its going to be ok.. it sucks lol

Ginger's Mom
12-13-2005, 09:32 PM
Ouch! Sorry to hear that, Sara. Hope it is nothing too serious. Thoughts and prayers going out for you.

luvofallhorses
12-13-2005, 09:53 PM
I hope it's nothing serious. hugs to you, Sara! Please keep us updated, Beth.

davidpizzica
12-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh, Sara what a terrible thing to happen on our birthday!You will be definitely in my thoughts and Pittsburgh prayers sent your way that everything will be all right. {{{{HUGS}}}}!

Toby's my baby
12-14-2005, 08:36 PM
So sorry this took so long, but Sara is fine, and nothing is broken. She cant play basketball for 5-7 days. And in 2 weeks, if it still hurts, she has to go back and have an MRI. They said she just pulled some muscles. :) Thank you so much for all your prayers!

poofy
12-14-2005, 08:46 PM
So glad Sara is going to be ok..sorry she got hurt..keep well you to.. :)

chocolatepuppy
12-14-2005, 09:03 PM
I hope you're feeling better soon Sara! :)

Mutt_Maniac
12-14-2005, 09:10 PM
hey thanks guys, bball is soo boring now since i can't do anything..I mostly help the youger kids now..blahh......