PDA

View Full Version : Looking Spiffy

fritz03
12-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Fritz will be looking rather spiffy tomorrow as he is going to the groomers where he will have lots of fun with the dogs and cats there.He spent most of the day resting,except for going out and eating.He was waiting for mommy to come home from gift shop.She is home now and has followed mom down.this is usually the time he starts looking for snacks.He is playing with the stuffed hockey puck that was hanging on his new pillow.Last night,Mom askedif he wanted to go to bed and he tilted his head to one side and then got down walked out to the bar room and mom took him to bed .Another time,he was sitting out there and i thought he wanted out,but all he wanted to do was play with his squeaky toys.After that,he would look at his water dish and i asked him do you want a drink and he comes toward me and go and fill it and he has a drink.the next thing he does is ask to go out.Sometimes when he gets too arm,he will lay down in front of our cellar door where there is cool air and he can get refreshed.We should the new pictures tomorrow,so you can see what a ham Fritz has been lately.Could get a lot of snow or maybe rain,depends on where the storm heads.This will Thrsday and Friday.

elizabethann
12-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Oh Fritz, you sure do have your family trained, don't you? Well done little buddy. Can't wait to see new photos of you!!

P.S. Thank you for the Christmas card. I received it yesterday. Fenway, Cosmo & Maxie enjoyed receiving it. I did too!

Daisy and Delilah
12-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Oh Fritz!! You are such a busy boy aren't you? Never a dull moment at your place huh buddy? Have fun at the groomers tomorrow little man! We can't believe they could make you look any better ;)

pitc9
12-14-2005, 09:14 AM
Oh Fritz, you sure do have your family trained, don't you? Well done little buddy.
How True! :D
Can't wait to see the little Fritz all spiffed up!