PDA

View Full Version : I could really use a hug today...

JenBKR
12-13-2005, 02:35 PM
I don't want to whine about my problems but I could really use a hug. I have just been feeling kind of down lately. My husband has been really cranky for the past month or so (he's pretty stressed at work right now, and I think that's it - but he won't talk to me about it). Money has been tight lately too (pretty usual for this time of year) which may be making him more cranky. I'm also working on going off of an anti-depressant (going off of it VERY slowly, but it probably is still effecting my mood). Sorry to rant, just needed to get that out.

caseysmom
12-13-2005, 02:37 PM
This is a hard time of year along with being happy there are a lot of emotional and financial pressures. {{{{hugs}}}}} This may be a bad time to go off your medication.

gemini9961
12-13-2005, 02:46 PM
I can feel your pain. I have been a little "off" lately due to the holidays and all. My wishes are with you and here is a HUG!!!

Lobodeb
12-13-2005, 02:58 PM
The holidays are hard aren't they?

Hugs to you!

One thing that I do that always helps is hugging my babies. I'm sure Roscoe would give you a nice big ol' teddy bear hug.

I hope you feel better!

kimboe
12-13-2005, 02:59 PM
Hugs to you!
This time of the year, i think everyone stresses out!
Hopefully everything goes smooth soon!

carole
12-13-2005, 03:01 PM
I am sorry sweetie you are feeling like this, I know how hard it is when everything seems to be getting on top of you, try and see if you can get your hubby to open up and talk, maybe that is all he needs to do, a problem shared is a problem halved so they say, you yourself are doing something that is very difficult and he needs to be able to offer you support, that is the trouble when both of you are dealing with issues neither of you can support each other, is there anyone else who can help you and someone you can talk to, we are all here at PT and if it helps to beable to talk about it with us, then we are more than happy to be here for you, HUGS sweetie and remember it will pass, it is just a tough time sent to challenge you, you will get through it I am sure, if any of us can help to make it easier then we will do our best. :)

JenBKR
12-13-2005, 03:04 PM
You guys are the best thank you so much! As soon as I get home I plan to give Roscoe a great big hug and go play in the snow with him, that should help. ;)

Allecto
12-13-2005, 03:04 PM
http://www.users.bigpond.com/joymorrow/dog%20hug.jpg

JenBKR
12-13-2005, 03:21 PM
http://www.users.bigpond.com/joymorrow/dog%20hug.jpg

:D Love it thank you!

Right before I started this thread I had called my husband at work to ask him something, and he got really cranky with me, which is what made me post. He just called and apologized and said he had just lost a drawing on the computer at work right before I called and it was just bad timing. I feel better, thank you guys so much. You really are the best! :D

davidpizzica
12-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Jen, everyone is stressed at this time of year. So take it easy and play with Roscoe and I'll have a big Penn hills {{{{HUG}}}} ready for you!

JenBKR
12-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Jen, everyone is stressed at this time of year. So take it easy and play with Roscoe and I'll have a big Penn hills {{{{HUG}}}} ready for you!

Love those Penn Hills hugs! BTW, this is off the subject, but did you go to Penn Hills high school? I wonder if you know my parents...

davidpizzica
12-13-2005, 03:58 PM
Love those Penn Hills hugs! BTW, this is off the subject, but did you go to Penn Hills high school? I wonder if you know my parents...
Jen, I graduated Penn hills high school in 1966. I still have my year book and I can look them up. What was yor father's last name? Boy, Jen this is getting to be a small world!

poofy
12-13-2005, 04:04 PM
I hope you get to feeling better and things get better for your husband..getting off depresants isnt easy..good luck..and hang in there..

Alysser
12-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Sorry, to hear that.:)(((((HUGS))))))

luvofallhorses
12-13-2005, 04:33 PM
(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

Queen of Poop
12-13-2005, 04:37 PM
A great big hug for you!! My Sasha would tuck her head under your chin for a hug. Sebastian, one of my ferrets, would give you kisses. Miko, the other ferret, would give a quick cuddle and then squirm away to entertain you with his antics on the floor - the famous ferret war dance.

lvpets2002
12-13-2005, 05:19 PM
:) We all have our better & worse days.. (((((((( HUGS )))))) from my gang & me..

anna_66
12-13-2005, 10:51 PM
Sounds like your feeling a little better, but I thought I'd offer some {{{{HUGS}}}} anyway:D

tz1
12-14-2005, 01:28 AM
hope everything gets better for you jen

Pawsitive Thinking
12-14-2005, 04:07 AM
Here's a great big HUG just for you

Ginger's Mom
12-14-2005, 05:56 AM
{{{Hug}}} for you to start your morning. I hope today is the start of a better time for you.

JenBKR
12-14-2005, 07:58 AM
Thank you guys so much for the hugs - they really helped! I feel better today :)