PDA

View Full Version : You Too can start a Riot in your own Home!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
While I was out shopping this morning, I found some new treaties in the cat food section. Whiska Lickin's has "Deli slices" now. Little slices of kitty heaven if my group are to be believed. I got them a bag of the tuna ones.

I didn't even get the bag open before Chester and Luke were trying to "help" me. Mawmee just wasn't opening that bag of yumminess fast enough.

Finally, I got the bag open then had to ward off two noses trying to be the first to grab a taste. I gave them each a handful and went to give some to Leonardo who was waiting patiently in "his" spot. Chester and Luke beat me in there. So, they all got treats.

Then I hot footed it in to Grandma who was sleeping in my bed. "OOOOOh, Mawmee, what's this?" she quickly gobbled her's down too.

I finally had to hide the remainder of the bag, which, in the opinions of Chester and Luke is not near big enough!!!

They all hope Santa brings a refill on Christmas eve and hope he treats all their Pet Talk pals to some too!

MEOWIE CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR PT PALS!!! :D :D :D :D

LEONARDO, CHESTER, LUKE & GRANDMA

rosethecopycat
12-13-2005, 12:59 PM
I should mail you ours, not a success here. :(

JenBKR
12-13-2005, 01:36 PM
LOL sounds like the furries had a blast...I may have to try those :D

kimlovescats
12-13-2005, 01:58 PM
I don't know what the deal is with my cats, but I haven't found a treat yet that they will eat! :rolleyes: I might give those a try, but I won't buy many at first until I"m sure! :p

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2005, 02:05 PM
I don't know what the deal is with my cats, but I haven't found a treat yet that they will eat! :rolleyes: I might give those a try, but I won't buy many at first until I"m sure! :p
That's why I only got one bag! Mine have been known to be picky too! Maybe it's because they were new, but they sure liked theirs. We only tried the tuna though because they aren't fond on chicken or beef things. :)

catmandu
12-13-2005, 02:21 PM
And they come in handy reseabable bags with opening that you can pour the Treats out of them,
I hate to tell The Whiskas people this,but JJJ3 was lined up gobbling the Tuna Treats!

orangemm
12-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Archy loves Temptations, but Binky won't touch any of them. (little snot!) :rolleyes: :D

AmberLee
12-13-2005, 03:31 PM

The pattern here is "we LOVE this treat, Meowmy" for the sample, then when I've stocked up on it. "Why do you buy us these yucky treats, we don't like this. Uck, somebuddy did something AWFUL in the treat bowl. Get it out, get it out, get it OUT!"

Maybe we should have a round-robin treat box. You know, mail treats from house to house, hoping some treat will appeal to the cats there, at least for the moment...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2005, 09:28 AM
Hmmm.....interesting.....Cj is so picky that he took one sniff and walked away, but what was surprising to me was that my little piggy girl - yes, Peanut is a little piggy :D - also turned up her nose. Between the two of them I couldn't even get rid of one "slice"! I ended up donating them to a local rescue group, along with some other things that have been laying around the house unused - like some extra scoops, how I ended up with about 8 of them I'll never know! :rolleyes: :)