PDA

View Full Version : Efrat are you out there?

Pam
04-03-2002, 05:51 PM
Please check in with us and let us know you are OK. We are all watching what is going on in your country and are concerned. No post since 3/26.... :confused:

Logan
04-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Pam, you took the words right out of my mouth. I was here, debating whether to post in the cat section or here, and here I came to find out that "great minds think alike", once again.

Efrat, with all the turmoil in your country, it must be terribly frightening. Someone reported that they saw you "online", yesterday, I think, so that made me feel better. But please know that you and your family continue to be in our prayers daily. :)

Love,
Logan and Helen

LoudLou
04-03-2002, 06:21 PM
I've been thinking about you, too! Please know that you and your family and your fur-kids are in my thoughts and prayers.

zippy-kat
04-03-2002, 11:34 PM
Please check in soon!

Efrat
04-04-2002, 12:28 AM
Hi there!

Yes, I'm here and We are all fine. It's a holiday season now so I wasn't at work for a long time (we worked half days or had the day off for the last week).
It's crazy out here, and we avoid getting out of the house as much as possible. Where I live is quite safe, nothing ever happened in this area, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.
My cousin and one of my family's friends son are somewhere in the fighting areas so it's scary, my brothers are Ok, one at college the other in the army but he works with computers there and not fighting. And my father is already too old for the army thank god...he used to serve in Nablous years ago...

Anyway, sorry to not check in too often, i'll try to come here more often. I'm on both ICQ and Msn Messenger most of the time if you are worried!

Love You all
Efrat

gini
04-04-2002, 12:38 AM
I am so glad that you have posted that you and your family are alright. I too thought about you and please know you have my prayers for your continued safety.

Pam
04-04-2002, 05:38 AM
Thanks for checking in! We are all like mother hens here and hope you don't mind. I live about 10 miles from Philadelphia and the other day on the news they were saying "imagine if you were walking down the streets of Philadelphia and had to fear each time you walked past a trash can that there might be a bomb in it. That's what the people in Israel are living with each day." This world is a scary place right now and I pray for peace. We will be thinking of your cousin and wishing him safety.

purrley
04-04-2002, 06:50 AM
Efrat - thankyou so very much for checking in with us - I, too, yesterday in fact thought about you. We're all distraut and concerned about the termoil going on in your country. Stay safe, we love ya!!!!!!!!!!

purrley
04-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Not only does rudeness run rampant:( :( What is happening to our world:( :(

Logan
04-04-2002, 09:01 AM
Efrat, I am so relieved to "hear" from you! We continue to pray for your country every day. I just can't imagine what it would be like. We take lots for granted in our country, I'm afraid, at least I do. :(

Please be safe.

Logan

sammi
04-04-2002, 09:46 AM
Efart, so glad you are ok - try to post more often.

purrley
04-04-2002, 12:24 PM
Sammi - could you change that to Efrat:D :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-04-2002, 06:33 PM
Efrat I'm so glad you are safe. I have been wondering about you too. Prayers for you and your family.

Pam
04-04-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by purrley

:D :D :D :D

zippy-kat
04-04-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by purrley

:o
hee hee :p
:D :D :D

aly
04-04-2002, 09:58 PM
Oh my gosh, what a funny typo!!!! :D I can't stop laughing now after reading all your comments, hehe!

Efrat, you and your family will be in my prayers.

thelmalu99
04-04-2002, 10:03 PM
Efrat, glad you and your family are safe. :)

lynnestankard
04-05-2002, 06:32 AM
Efrat - glad your OK and hope all your family is safe. Your in my thoughts - and I hope for a good outcome.
Love Lynne