PDA

View Full Version : My baby (7yr.)old Simba..

Court
12-13-2005, 10:24 AM
My baby boy, although he is not a baby anymore at almost 7, is so smart. He opens the cabinets, knows which one we keep the food in, and knows his name. He can be asleep in his favorite chair and when we call his name, he wakes up and comes to find us. He is my everything and I'm so blessed that I've had him since he was just 6 weeks old. He was my 15th birthday present from my grandmother who has since passed away. I hope to post some pics soon... :)

Lobodeb
12-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Hello and welcome to PT.

I look forward to seeing pics of your sweet Simba!

catmandu
12-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Welcome To Pet Talk Simba.
You are such a clever little Lion,and JJJ3 wants to know your secret so he can get his own Temptations.
We would love to see more of Simba!Please!

kimlovescats
12-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome to PT! Your Simba sounds like a very special kitty, who is dear to your heart! I look forward to seeing pictures soon!

Kim

krazyaboutkatz
12-14-2005, 01:05 AM
Welcome to PT!! :D I look forward to hearing more about Simba and seeing pictures of him too. He sure sounds like a sweetheart. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-14-2005, 01:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SIMBA !!!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20394%20HBship.gif

Court
12-14-2005, 10:05 AM
Welcome to PT!! :D I look forward to hearing more about Simba and seeing pictures of him too. He sure sounds like a sweetheart. :)
He looks ALOT like your sweet Sunny! :) Thanks for the great welcome and my big angel boy Simba says Hi! Momma is going to take his picture soon.