PDA

View Full Version : Oh Roscoe, what am I going to do with you?

JenBKR
12-13-2005, 09:24 AM
I sure do love my Roscoe, but he can be so BAD! A little background: he tends to pee in the house. We have been containing him to our bedroom at night. When we are gone, I have been pushing the cart in the kitchen over to the doorway, which keeps him contained to the kitchen and small entry room. By doing this, he has not peed in the house in a few weeks. Now, however, he has figured out how to move the cart over and squeeze past it :rolleyes: Oh boy...my husband is going to install a half door in the kitchen today. Please keep your fingers crossed that this works! If it doesn't, I am afraid that we will have to crate him, which I have been trying to avoid. Oy, what am I going to do with my boy?? ;)

gemini9961
12-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Roscoe, you better behave yourself. Hope it all works out for you.

tz1
12-13-2005, 09:46 AM
crating isn't all that bad. at first your dog may whine a little, but they'll get over it. i crated zero for the first week or so, he whined at first but got used to it..and had very very few accidents in the house.

JenBKR
12-13-2005, 09:54 AM
crating isn't all that bad. at first your dog may whine a little, but they'll get over it. i crated zero for the first week or so, he whined at first but got used to it..and had very very few accidents in the house.

I don't mind crating him, but I want to try everything else first. I don't know his training history, and he's already 4 years old. If I can keep him contained to one room and he does ok, I'd rather do that. But, like I said, if this doesn't work I am definitely crating him ;)