PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa...

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Post your cats lettres to Santa here!

Dear Santa !!

This is a letter from the sweetest trio in the whole wide cat-world!! We have all been very good last year, so we hope you won't forget us, and that you will spoil us with pressies this year :)
Here are our wishes: Maya would love to get a new soft bed, big enough to invite on of her sisters to nap or cuddle. She loves catnip toys!
Inka would love to get lots of cat treats (nibble). She also needs a good pair of winter boots, as she loves to play outside in the snow!
Last but not least, there is Zazou. She would love to get lots of balls to play soccer with, and lots of little fake furry mice. She loves to paw them all around our living room. Make them large enough, otherwise she has to bother meowmy all the time when she kicked them under the couch... .
Then there is something we would ALL love to get: a big round toy with scratch material in the middle, and a mouse-trach around it.

Thank you dear mister Santa Claus!!!
Maya, Inka, and Zazou from Belgium :)

kilbarchancats
12-13-2005, 07:51 AM
Dear Santa,

This is Max, Candy and Tom speaking. We have been very good kitties this year and hope that you will find time to park your sleigh in our garden and visit us - you will remember from last year that there is plenty of room. We will provide carrots and cookies for you but not Milk - that belongs to US!!! - but maybe a wee drop of whisky would send you back out in the cold nicely warmed up.

In order of seniority Max would like peace and quiet to sleep without Tom bothering him (hmmmmm how do you warp that up), plenty of tuna, and a hoomin hairbrush as they are the best, just his favourite and better than cat ones. He doesn't know any games nor has a sense of fun so toys would be pointless.

Candy would like a mountain of tuna, some aerosol cream and a santa sack full of nip please.

Tom would like a crash helmet as he runs everywhere 100 miles an hour and well plenty of cuddles please. His best toy ever (ignores all the rest) is a hang-from-the-door-spider so don't bother bringing him any toys. he is not fussy and any food really pleases him.

We think that has covered our requirements so we look forward to seeing you really soon.

love, max, candy and tomxxx

catmandu
12-13-2005, 08:17 AM
Dear Santa
We have all the Toys Treats and Beds that we Found Cats can use.
The only thing that we want for CatMas,is for Our Pal Moose to feel better,and come upstairs and be with us in our Big Cat Furry Clumps.
Scrappy 2 promises not to be so pushy.
Please help the Moose ,Santa Paws,and we will be Happy Found Cats,and Feeder.

Lobodeb
12-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Dear Santa:

Hello. My name is Sammy. I'm sure you remember me from years past as I have yet to be a nawtee boy. My meowmy says I'm just the most laid back, easy going cat she's ever had. She says I never bother anyone for anything (except food and love). I would love a peaceful place to sleep so my little brother, Payton doesn't disturb me. I would also love some special treats that are just for me. I don't play with toys, so please feel free to save them for other cats who would appreciate them.

As for my baby brother, Payton. Meowmie says he's very nawtee. Pawpy doesn't even want to buy him a stocking for his coal! :eek: But even though he gives my parents a hard time, he does get me up and about more than I used to. Please bring him just a little something despite his nawteeness. He's silly and would appreciate anything that moves. He'll even chase a balled up piece of paper, so he should be pretty easy to please. :rolleyes:

Thank you Santa!

Love, Sammy

catnapper
12-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Dear Santa,
Purrlease answer this letter. We have all been good kitties this year. Honestly!

This is what the kitties in the catnapper castle would like to have this Christmas:
Me (Allen): all the food I could want -- meowmie's now moved the treats from the drawer (apparently going into the drawer in front of her was not too smart of me... but that does not mean I was bad either!)

Pouncer: To be able to eat all the same food as everyone else. He thinks his prescription diet is yucky.

Abby: would like a body gaurd with her at all times to protect her from Pouncer

Pouncer: would like Abby to know HE needs protection from HER

Harry: same thing as I want: more food!

Flutter: she claims she has everything she needs! (Brown noser!)

Thank you Santa, we hope to see you on Christmas Eve,
Love,
Allen

Flatcoatluver
12-13-2005, 02:08 PM
dear santa,
Me and my fur sisters need some toys, meowmie hides them from us!!! I would love to have a nice bed were it is to small for the dogbutts to sleep on, I would also love a big basket of kitty greenies, they are face licking yummy.
Pawprints and purrs,
Kendy

Miss Z
12-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Dear Santa,

This is your old friend Zsa-Zsa speaking. You do not need me to tell you how important i have been to my family this past year, working so hard to keep everything running smoothly. This Christmas, I want Sheba and lots of surprises. And, seeing as i am a senior citizen now, i would like to lay down a few rules...

1. When you arrive in the kitchen, do not wake me, for i have had a very tiring day sorting out the house and making sure that all bows are suitably pulled from the Christmas tree. A cat needs her rest.

2. When you are eating that thing you call a 'mince pie', do not drop any crumbs on the floor, they get stuck in between my toes and that is most inconvenient as it tastes horrible when licked off.

3. Please, no reindeer allowed in the house at all times. The last time that happened Rudolf had to be rushed into casualty after he fell onto my claws. My whole paw stunk for a month.

4. Please deposit the presents in a convenient place ready for inspection when i wake up. Any presents that fall below standard will be officially dragged into the litterbox and left to rot.

5. Do not move any items that do not need to be moved. You could be disrupting the points of my daily routine by doing so.

6. Oh, and whatever you do, DO NOT give any presents to those little rodents Foxy and Tia Maria. They are foul, smelly and stupid little beings and i don't know what my owners see in them. They do not deserve anything, I'M the main pet.

Just follow these simple guidlines and you'll have a merry, scratch-free Christmas!
LOL!!!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-14-2005, 04:34 PM
Dear Santa,

This is Leonardo! I'm writing for my bros: Chester, and Luke and sis, Grandma:

While we wouldn't say no to some new toys and treaties, what we really really really want is for every kitty to have a loving home. If that's not possible, please give them a warm place to sleep and plenty of food. Like that old song mawmee likes (Bless the beasts and the Children): keep them safe and keep them warm and give them shelter from the storm.

Chester says he's sorry he ate the treaties we left out for you last year but he didn't think you would like Whiska's tuna treats.
xoxoxoxo ♥♥♥♥
Leonardo

crazy_caique
12-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Dear Santa,

Zippy writing for both Pumpkin and me.We have been go kitties.Well I have.
My list is:
Lots of string to meow at
Pumpkin to not jump on me when I am sleeping
all the homeless kitties to find good homes and love
Meowmy to have a merry christmas but she will because I am there
and lots of treats
and Pumpkin wants:
any and all toys
Homeless kitties to have good homes and love
Meowmy to let her climb the doorjams
and do all kinds of crazy things without saying Pumpkin you are going to kill yourself doing that and Pumpkin stop jumping on Zippy(which I want her to say and she will so Pumpkin will not get her wish)

Love and meows,
Zippy and Pumpkin

rosethecopycat
12-14-2005, 05:19 PM
Dear Santa,

Bella would like replicas of Mama made, so she wouldn't have to live one minute without a mama.

Mr. Jones would like a bag of live mice.

Malfi would like things that taste good and keep his old bones warm.

Snowy would like all the doors in the house removed.

RICHARD
12-14-2005, 05:43 PM
:eek: sANA,

iAM NOT THE BEsT TYPER iN THe WOrLD SO PEESE gET aLL ME cAT fRIAnDS
gUD hELLTH fOR THer RESt iF THE REst oF THe YEAR...

nOTHING fOUR mee..mY dAD lOVES ME aND i HAVe FUN mAKING hIM CRAZEE.
hE YELs AND AFTurWARdS PIcKS mE uP AND kISSeS Me LIKE HE hERT mY fEELiNGS. ;)

buT wE bOTH pLAY tHAT gAYM So wELL iT'S sICXKENinG.

lEONarDO wROTE a GUd LeTTeR SO gIVE hIM eVEAryTHING hE ASKeD FOR aND THiNGS WIL gO alLrGHT fOR ALl Of us HER On pET oF THe dAY..

MaybE OnE TiNg foR me?

OoPoseabLe ThumBSS? :)

tHANkS sANA!

yuR BuDy

EdWurd De KaATZ

p.S. cAN YoU pEESE gEt My dAD A nU sYSTuM aDMiNStRatur?

He CoMes HoME aNd MumBles soMe thiNG bout a PregNan Dog! :rolleyes:

CalliesMom
12-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Dearest Santie Clause,

Our meowmie says we are very nawtee all the time. We like to chase each other all over the house and she complains because Shadow constantly hisses. It is Shadow's way of saying she loves us! :p Shadow scratches at the bedroom door every night at 2:36 AM (she is good at telling time) and Callie starts crying for food at 5:48 AM. We love our meowmie and don't see that she was any reason to complain. Other people like LOUD, hissy, STARVING kitties.

Shadow would like a new brofur/sisfur that doesn't chase her.

Callie would like food given to her at her beck and call.

I, Whisper, would like a new cat tree so I can be king of my domain.

Love, Whisper

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Hewo Santa, dis is Peanut, can't beweeve meowmy called me a piggy - hrmph! Anyway, meowmy tode me dat my gud fwend Speckles is in da hopspital right now. I no all bout hopspitals and I don't wike dem one bit, so all I want for kiwsmas is for my fwend Speckles to be able ta go home ta her meowmy. My meowmy says her meowmy is really uppyset about Speckles not bein home, so pweeze let her get all better and go home. I don't wike it when my Auntie Slick is uppyset. :(

So pweeze Santa, make Speckles all better so she can go home for kwismas. Oh, and I know all bout dem pesky brudders too, so when Speckles gets home, pweeze make sure dat Max guy weaves her awone, or better yet, let him show her that he weally missed her and weally does lub her.

Tanks Santa, you're da best!
Peanut (and I'm NOT a piggy, I'm just hungry!)

RICHARD
12-15-2005, 11:25 AM
Hewo Santa, dis is Peanut, can't beweeve meowmy called me a piggy - hrmph! Anyway, meowmy tode me dat my gud fwend Speckles is in da hopspital right now. I no all bout hopspitals and I don't wike dem one bit, so all I want for kiwsmas is for my fwend Speckles to be able ta go home ta her meowmy. My meowmy says her meowmy is really uppyset about Speckles not bein home, so pweeze let her get all better and go home. I don't wike it when my Auntie Slick is uppyset. :(

So pweeze Santa, make Speckles all better so she can go home for kwismas. Oh, and I know all bout dem pesky brudders too, so when Speckles gets home, pweeze make sure dat Max guy weaves her awone, or better yet, let him show her that he weally missed her and weally does lub her.

Tanks Santa, you're da best!
Peanut (and I'm NOT a piggy, I'm just hungry!)

HeY PeAnuT,

HoW CoME YoU CAn WorK THAt CapITUlz KeY And I Kant ??

EdWurD

momcat
12-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Dear Sanny Claus,
How are you? How are the North Pole kitties? They must be very busy helping you with the presents for all the good kitty kats. I've been a very good boy all year, even Meowmie says so.
One wish I have is for the North Pole kitties to come visit all the feral kitties and tell them that there are hoomins that love them and won't hurt them. These are nice hoomins who want to keep them fed and safe, they don't need to be scared of the nice ones.
My second wish is for all the shelter kitties to be found sleeping in a nice hoomin's stocking on Christmas morning.
And.. um.. I have one last wish. Do you have room on your sleigh for me? If you do, can I ride with you to Belgium so that I can be with my sweetheart, the lovely Inka? She's such a beautiful kitty girl and she has been extra good all year too.
Thank you,
Groucho

RICHARD
12-21-2005, 04:56 PM
HEy SanA,

OnE MOre ting for Me? PleeSe?

My DAd tol Me aBoUt HIs FreInD SlIck anD hoW shE lost HeR BAbee.

COUld YoU PleeZE GivE HeR the EyE oF the TiGEr?

You kNow, ThaT Special SighT and StRongNess That HelpS Us Get Thru StUFF LikE ThiS?

And DonT FoRGEt That ExTRA Eye OF ThE TigEr thAt Letz US SeA OuR NeXT
KittEe?

ThaNKZ SAna, Yu Ar thE BesTest!!

Yur BuDDy

EDwUrD D Kats.

slick
12-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Deer Santa...furst of all I no dat my sistur speks is not here anymore cauz my mommie toad me dat she waz sik and died. Well, we neber got along anyway so I kant say dat I'm sorry. But pweeze Santa, can you stop my mommy from habbing water run from her eyez?? Day dont look bery good on her and she is sad all da time. I twy to follo her around all da time and gib her comfort but I dont no if I'm doing a good job.

If I could ask one more thing, pweeze Santa? Kan you uz yur majic and make shure dat 2006 is a gud year for eberbody and eberbody's pets? I tink that there haz been too much sadnez around Pet Talk and I tink it shud stop.

Tanks
yur friend, Max

RICHARD
12-21-2005, 06:26 PM
SanA,

I RealLy WAnt OopoSAblE thUms...

Why Duz EverYonE Tipe BetteR than Me?

YuR Pal

EDwurd

I alMosT Furrgot, EyE of ThE TigEr..KindA lIke thiS?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid185/p21b1a78fd01127e928226f1db2e1a08e/f261edad.jpg

RICHARD
12-22-2005, 03:50 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid180/p3bf56cdcd347ae15220a1b9ef7233aa8/f2f022b9.jpg

SaNA,

I knOw My dAD GOt tHe FinGuR frOm SliCK at the BurrB-Q -BuTt I ReALeE
WaNt ThuMBz!

PlEasE SanA ClaWZ?

STil yUR PAl

EdwuRd

slick
12-22-2005, 03:57 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Oh Richard, you sure know how to put a smile on my face.:D :D :D :D

RICHARD
12-27-2005, 04:17 PM
hEY sANa,

i WOke uP oN cHrisTmAs mOrniNG lOOkEING fur tHEm thUMbz i AskeD FOR...

i dIdN't sEE theM. :(

bUT i GOt SOMe THIng BETtuR tHaN thAT!

bOXEs ANd baGS tO play iN aND my dADz LOvE aLL daY lONg..

i DON"T NeEd THeM tHUMBz AnyWAy..

i'Ll JuST teLl My dAD wHaT TO tYPE!

yUr besTeST pAL,

eDwURD

peA eSs

tHAnKZ fUR tHE 'eYE OF ThE tIGUr' FUR THe sLIcksTER!