PDA

View Full Version : Catlyn

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2005, 05:00 AM
Catlyn, you are such a little cutie! I can just see you rolling around the house in your ball! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

tatsxxx11
12-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Awww, what a precious little one you are, Catlyn! Look at those teeny, weeny paws!:D Soft, sweet and special, that says it best of all! Your family is so lucky to have been blessed with such a sweet little hammie like you as their first! My heart melted when I read of your love for nest building!:D Bet it's comfy in there!:) Thanks for brightening my gray and gloomy day Catlyn, just like you brighten your guardians' lives each and every day of the year! Congratulations to you sweet pea! I hope you are spoiled shamelessly today and every day!:) Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Catlyn!

Jax
12-13-2005, 11:31 AM
You are adooorable Catlyn! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Adorable is the right word for you, sweetheart!
Such a precious little one you are!
What a big grin :D your sweet picture gave me today!
Congratulation, sweetie, on being our special and deserving Pet of the Day! :D

nonie
12-14-2005, 07:36 PM
Sorry, I missed your darling face yesterday. What a gorgeous girl you are and just so precious! :) A wee little soul. I hope you had a marvelous day and were treated with lots of love and attention. May God bless you with good health and lots of fun-filled days. It is a pleasure to meet you!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)