PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bonnie

tatsxxx11
04-03-2002, 04:50 PM
Today is Bonnie's (Deb Motter's sweet girl) 1st birthday! That's a big one!!

HAPPY BIRFDAY BONNIE!!! WOOOOOO! WOOOOOO!!! Love, Sandra, Star and Cody! And lots of slurrpy kisses and tail wags from the girls!!

jennifert
04-03-2002, 05:06 PM
Happy Birthday Bonnie girl!! How exciting! One yr old today! Enjoy your lovely day sweet girl and we look forward to many many many more!!!!

Birthday hugs and kisses from Duncan and myself!

Logan
04-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Awwwwww, Bonnie, I hope you have the very best birthday ever!!!! I know your Mom will do lots of good things with you to celebrate!!! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!

Love,
Logan, Honey and Lilly :)

LoudLou
04-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Itz yoor 1st birthDay!!!??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope ya getz lotz of treats and toyz....Aw, just getz SPOILED!!!!

Hugs to the Birthday Girl!!!:D

delidog
04-03-2002, 06:29 PM
{{{{{{{{ cyber hugs!!!}}}}}}}}}
for the Birthday Bonnie!!!!!
hope that you are having a great day!!!!!
like loud lou said....filed with lots of toys,treats and hugs!!!!!!

the deli dog:D :) :D :)

KYS
04-03-2002, 06:42 PM
Happy Birthday and many Woo Woo wishes Bonnie.

jackiesdaisy1935
04-03-2002, 08:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE, Hope you get lots of treats on your Special Day Jackie and Miss Daisy

Sudilar
04-03-2002, 10:22 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BONNIE!!!

Gio
04-04-2002, 06:33 AM
Happy birthday Bonnie!
I hope you got LOTS of treats today :D

Dixieland Dancer
04-04-2002, 07:37 AM
Happy Birthday Bonnie! Tell mom you want a FROSTY PAW!

zippy-kat
04-04-2002, 08:27 AM
Happy Burstday Bonnie!

Deb Motter
04-04-2002, 10:09 AM
Hi to everybody; I am a growed up dog now! I am not sure what a 'birfday' is, but mom say I had one! Anyway I got lots of treats in a "molecule ball". When I frow it up in the air, treats falls out!

I also got the biggest bone I've ever seen. Mom didn't realize what a mess on the rug it would make, but I didn't get in trouble cause mom says after 6 kids and 3 dogs and a cat, one more spotty won't matter and we'll get a new rug someday.

I also got a squeeky duck, with treats hid inside, but it is for agility class only. I had my first class this week. There are two other dogs plus me in the beginner class. When I went into the big room I sawed the dogs and started barkin to say HI, but they didn't say nothin back. They is BIG, quiet, dogs. Finally the teacher came over and told mom to keep me busy doin puppy pushups and stuff to quiet me down while she was talkin.

I tried to kiss the teacher, but she just kept talkin to mom and ignorin me, so I sat down. I heard a "click" and the teacher gave me a treat! I figured that she was ready to kiss me then, so I jumped up again, but she was talkin and ignorin again, so I sat down. "Click" and I got another treat! I think I got that teacher trained to give me a treat if I sit!

I walked back and forth through a ladder on the ground and along a little board that went up and down. The BIG, quiet dogs were sceered, but not me!

Mom said I did real good, even if I was kinda noisy and excited. She said the BIG, quiet dogs don't like to play like the puppies in puppy class did, so I musn't bother them. They is missin a lot of fun!

I went home and took a long nap. So did mom. I was a wonderful day!

ramanth
04-04-2002, 10:24 AM
Happy belated Birthday Bonnie!

What a wonderful day you had!

Many hugs and tail wags from Kia. :)

ShepherdLover
04-04-2002, 10:28 AM
Happy Doggie Barkday, Bonnie!!!!! I hope you get lots of doggie hugs and treats on your very first one!!!! ;)

Albea
04-04-2002, 12:48 PM
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BONNIE!!! You're a big girl now :cool:

*LabLoverKEB*
04-04-2002, 02:15 PM
Happy Birthday, sweet Bonnie!! I hope you have a wonderful day! :) ;)

Love,
Sarah & Sadie