PDA

View Full Version : RIP Elvis

areias
12-12-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm really upset right now. My little betta Elvis is gone. :( I have no idea what happened. I did a water change yesterday, the way I always do. I went to feed him a few hours later, and he didn't eat right away, but I thought he was just sleeping. He did respond to me though. I went out last night, went to sleep...and this morning when I woke up, I started talking to him like I always do, and noticed he was in a wierd position. His head was down buried in the pebbles. He was gone. :(:( I really don't know what happened. The only thing I can think of was it got too cold last night...I didn't realize my slider doors were open, and we didn't have the heat on (I live in Florida). My mom wants me to flush him...he means too much to me to do that. I think I'm going to go later and bury him at the park up the road, or maybe put him in a tin box and send him down the river.

My poor baby...RIP Elvis.

http://tinypic.com/igkxvp.jpg

crazy_caique
12-12-2005, 12:22 PM
So Sorry!
RIP Elvis. :(
You are in my prayers.

Flatcoatluver
12-12-2005, 12:24 PM
oh my gosh!!!
rip elvis
I am so sorry.
sadly to say my beta (brandon) is acting the same way so I will go check his water :(

areias
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Thanks guys...I'm about to leave to go bury him. :( I really haven't been happy all day. He was my first betta, and when I was at college and lonely I would talk to him, and he would flutter around like he was listening. I miss him a lot.

cloverfdx
12-13-2005, 05:36 AM
Oh my goodness i am so sorry hun :(. There have been way to many Betta deaths lately. I am sure they are all up at the bridge hapily swimming and flaring at one another.

{{Hugs}}

Swim freely lil Elvis.