PDA

View Full Version : Sarge

nonie
12-12-2005, 03:31 AM
Congrats on being our special POTD! :D I must say I have never seen a leash on a birdy before...it's a beautiful color on you! I'm so glad you love your Mommy and that you are well cared for and loved in return. So you are a little messy and a little noisy...sounds normal! ;) You are a very handsome guy and I wish you the best on your special day. May God bless you with continued love and happy, safe adventures outside! :)
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

Jax
12-12-2005, 12:11 PM
What a magnificent bird you are Sarge! Ten Hut!

You fit right in with your beautiful setting in the pic, what an exotic and marvelous friend you must be! Congrats to GORGEOUS SARGE! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-12-2005, 01:20 PM
What a beauty you are!
You look quite comfy with your harness on!!
I'm glad you wear it to keep safe.
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today. ♥♥♥
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
12-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Wow Sarge!!! What a magnificent creature you are!:) I too have never seen a parrot with a harness on before, but if it allows to you enjoy the great outdoors safely, I guess it's worth putting up with the inconvenience, right Sarge??? I've never been Mom to a parrot, but many of my friends are! Yes, I've heard ot your tendency to decorate your homes with all sorts of things, your gift of the gab:D But like your Mom says, do your homework first and if you're up to the challenge, the rewards of parrot guardianship are priceless!:) Blessedly you are of one of the lucky ones who shares his home and heart with a devoted, proud and loving guardian! And how lucky is she, your Mom, to have such a sweet and loving friend like you, to love and cherish!:) Congratulations on your ascent to Pet Talk's "top perch," Sarge!!! What a truly deserving Pet of the Day honoree you are! Hope you're spoiled rotten, treated to all your cherished faves, today and every day! Maybe a game or two of "reverse fetch!":D And lots of treats of course!:)