PDA

View Full Version : Bunny language

Heather Wallace
04-03-2002, 08:29 AM
Read an article today in Rabbit On about rabbit talk, here are some examples of what your rabbits means by its actions.

Bunny hop or the bunny flop, this is when your rabbit spontaneously leaps in the air kicking sideways. - This means that your rabbits LOVES life. When your rabbit flops out, he also loves life.

If your rabbit runs in circles around your legs - means that he loves you.

If your rabbit sits along side you that means he respects you and adores you.

If a rabbit lunges at you - means he is angry, leave him alone.

Daisylover
04-03-2002, 08:52 AM
Thanks Heather for the info.

Do any of your buns ever growl at you? Every once in a while Robbie will let me know I am being a hussy and much too forward for his taste so he'll growl and run away. He makes me feel like I'm a really bad mom and that I beat and abuse him all the time, when in reality he is just a cranky boy! :rolleyes: The rest of my guys are lovers......go figure!

Heather Wallace
04-03-2002, 09:41 AM
Yes Bunny lunges sometimes, not so much at me anymore but to the brush when I chase her ( I think it is quite fuuny though). She doesn't hiss, she honks more. When I first got her she used to honk if you put her hand in the hutch, she doesn't do that know thank goodness.

I think she takes it out on Ebony if she wants the attention, she pushes her out of the way. Shame!

Daisylover
04-03-2002, 09:57 AM
Bunnies are such characters! Chocolate will chase Miss Emma around the room (and away from the food) and then turn right around not one minute later and apologize by washing Miss Emma's head or ears!
:) They are just so entertaining. I love the binkies when they are feeling frisky....wish I could bring my kids to work with me!