PDA

View Full Version : Ivan

Celtigra
12-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Congrats or should that be Congcats on being Cat of the Day, Dominic. :cool: It sounds as if you have landed on your paws in a loving home. My pussies send their purrs to you. ;)

nonie
12-12-2005, 03:22 AM
Congrats on being our special COTD! :eek: You are a handsome lad and your markings are gorgeous! I love the white on your sweet nose and paws. You are the prince of your domain! A little spoiled...but, you deserve it! :D
Hope today you get a new toy...maybe a new eyeball...and some extra treats. I know you will get lots of cuddles. May God bless you with lots of love and fun-filled adventures. :)
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

kittykare5
12-12-2005, 03:53 AM
What a sweet story, Ivan you are a very handsome kitty. we are so glad you are with a family that loves you so much.

orangemm
12-12-2005, 04:41 AM
Ivan, what an adorable little gray one you are! Your markings are unique and make you look so handsome!!!

What a good boy you were, hiding in the bag! I hope you have a wonderful COTD today and get lots of treats and scritches.

Congratulations to Ivan, our COTD ruler today!!

chocolatepuppy
12-12-2005, 05:02 AM
Ivan, you're a cutie! It seems you have found yourself the purrfect home! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special! ;)

catsrus
12-12-2005, 05:29 AM
Well Ivan what a handsome chap you are, well done! ;)

kb2yjx
12-12-2005, 06:20 AM
Ivan!! Handsome boy!! What a delightful story!!! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
12-12-2005, 08:16 AM
Ivan you are the Purrfect Present.
How I would love to recieve a Gift Bag,and look down and see a happy Little Fcae like yours looking back at me.
You Ivan are a Gift that will give back a Million Fold and will be a Treasured Companion for years to come,bringing Love and Laughter to Your Guardians.
A Holiday MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes To Incredible Ivan COTD!!

Beauty17
12-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Lovely cat, you are, Ivan. Thank you for being our Cat of the Day.

Jax
12-12-2005, 12:08 PM
What a handsome boy you are Ivan, the Great! How totally adored you are - it was nice to learn about your fun and cuddly life! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL IVAN!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-12-2005, 01:16 PM
What a wonderful picture of your handsome self Ivan!
It that your favorite toy eyeball grasped in your paw you are waving?
What a treat to meet you today!
Congratulations, sweetie, ♥♥♥ on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

smokey the elder
12-12-2005, 01:33 PM
I just want to kiss that little white paw! xxx <3

bobtail
12-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Call him Mr. Adorable. I think that eyeball toy would freak me out though. Maybe he is a tiny bit Ivan the Terrible. :D He's a happy boy with doting parents, what more can you say than everybody lucked out. Here's wishing Ivan and his family the very best.

tatsxxx11
12-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Greetings Ivan the Great!!! Yes, that you are, you handsome little man! I'd love to reach and shake that precious, little paw of yours!:D I hear you have a thing for eyeballs! Well, you had these eyeballs all teary as I read your most touching homecoming tale, the unbreakable bond of love and friendship you and your humans share! Your Mommy Taylor couldn't have hoped for a more giving gift than you, sweetheart! Dominic's quite the special guy, too!:) Just imagining the three of you, cuddled up together under the blankets, melts my heart! I hope you and your wonderful Mom and Dad enjoy a very, very happy Cat of the Day blow out bash, sweetheart! You're the best! I hope for you all a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship!:)

Dan Holder
12-12-2005, 03:44 PM
It's often said that giving a pet as a gift is a bad idea. In this case, it seems to have been perfect. Seeing such a cute kitten in the bag must have been something. Congratulations.

karlyb
12-15-2005, 12:51 AM
What a handsome gray boy you are Ivan! I love the distinctive white stripe on your face. Seeing you carry that eyeball would give me the creeps! You have wonderful parents, Ivan, who will love you forever. You are a lucky cat and a wonderful COTD!