PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY should not be allowed in petsmart...

cali
12-11-2005, 05:44 PM
lolthe fisrt time I walked out of that store just under $90's later.. today I went in to get pick up $20's of secret santa stuff (for another board) and came out $107's later :eek: my mom thnks I have gone mad :o

Alysser
12-11-2005, 05:50 PM
LOL! Same here. I can't go into any store without spending half the money I can. :o

.sarah
12-11-2005, 06:21 PM
LOL I am the same! And what's funny is last week we went out of town for just one night and two days, and while we were there basically all the money we spent was for the dogs :o I think we spent $250-$300 on the dogs, and about $50 for ourselves (and that includes food LOL). We couldn't help that it was a pet friendly town!!

chocolatepuppy
12-12-2005, 05:14 AM
Aw, yes, Petsmart. I go crazy in there, especially at Christmas time! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
12-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Wow, you guys have got some lucky pups! :) I spend more than I should, too...

cloverfdx
12-12-2005, 07:37 AM
Lucky puppers. I am the same though lol, when i can afford it.

lv4dogs
12-12-2005, 09:21 AM
You're just like me! :p lol

I went x-mas shopping for the ruppers this past weekend, I planned on going to a few different pet stores thinking I'll spend about $50 at each, well that amount doubled at those 3 stores then I went to 3 more stores spending about $25 each time and I'm not even done yet I still have 2 more beds to go.

I gave them the one new bed last night, I caved. :p lol

Edited, I just ordered another bed, a nice bolster bed only 1 more left to buy (and probably some more treats :rolleyes: ) and then I'm all done!

RobiLee
12-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Yes, Petsmart can be a dangerous place;)

tricollie4me
12-12-2005, 10:21 AM
I just did the same thing! Got a new doggie bed for Bijou so she can hang out in the living room in comfort, and then got her some new toys. I also got our kitties some toys and treats, and then I went back a week later to get toys and Nylabones for my brother's two dogs! I get to send that box to them in Hawaii where they live -- can't wait until he gets it, he loves his "babies" so much :)

So far, I've kept everything hidden from Bijou, but it's been very tempting to break out that new doggie bed, lol!

pnance
12-12-2005, 11:03 AM
I have the same problem..I can't walk down the toy isle or my house would be covered in toys and I wouldn't be eating.....

Husky_mom
12-12-2005, 12:20 PM
and not just that after a couple $$$īs and 10 hours later!!!! i can be on those stores the whole day and not even get bored LOL

cali
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
lol my secret santa on the other board is VERY lucky, the minium is $20's , I spent $107's total, and I all I bought for myself is a set of $40 clippers, a small bag of rabbit litter, a $2 box of scooby snacks and a bag of charlee bears. everything else goes to my secret santa!

oh I could spend qall day in their too, I ordered myself to leave before I bought any more stuff lol :o