PDA

View Full Version : Aunties gone home

fritz03
12-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Fritz's Aunties have gone home,but before they went ,they took him on one more walk.They put his coat on and that was good and fine,but he only got as far as the house next to us and he stopped and didn't want to go any further until the coat was off.The coat came off and that was great,so the walk cintinued.i'm sure once he wears it a few times it will be fine.Mom and Dad bought him a new pillow that has a picture of Sponge Bob SquarePants on it and he is having a snooze next to it now.Fritz didn't want to see his Aunties go and he stayed on the couch until i picked him up and took him out to the kitchen to say goodbye.Mom took him to the window and waved his paw bye bye.My bed is now too hight for him to jump on,so i pick him up and put him on.I think he is still having a problem with his one rear paw,but thinks he is okay and he seems to be until he tries jumping on the bed.Marlene is hom today and doing fine,hope that is the end of her medical problems.

poofy
12-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Poor fritz, hates to see them go..that is sad..I hope his paw gets better..and glad marlene is doing ok..

elizabethann
12-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Fritz, I can just picture you stopping and saying "I won't go any further until you take this coat off of me!" You are just sooooo spoiled. AND you received a Sponge Bob Square Pants pillow? Wow! Aren't you just the luckiest little fellow in the world!

Sorry you were sad to see your Aunties go. But they'll be back soon. I hope your paw gets better.

Glad to hear about your Sister. I hope she feels better too.

Ginger's Mom
12-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Ah Fritz, I am glad to hear that you had a nice day with the Aunties. I think once you get used to wearing that coat, you are going to be glad to have it to help keep you dry from all that snow. Hope your paw heals up fast.
Glad to hear Marlene is home. I am hoping that she won't have any further problems.

Daisy and Delilah
12-11-2005, 06:50 PM
We're with you Fritz. We don't do the coat thing either. Good thing we live in Florida ;) However, you might need it up there in Canada little man. Another cold shoulder as the Aunties were leaving ay Fritz? You really hate to see them go don't you? Don't worry buddy, they'll be back :) Take care of that little paw. We hope it gets better.

Barry, glad to hear Marlene is doing well. Maybe this is the end of her medical problems. We really hope so :)