PDA

View Full Version : Got Our Christmas Tree!

Clare1980
12-11-2005, 04:47 AM
Well on Friday we decided to go for our Christmas tree. Bear in mind that I dont go out that much due to my anxiety disorder but if I have to then I will so I was pleased with myself.

I also wanted to light bulbs for my new lamp and some other things.
We had a hard time picking out the tree but when we did we were pleased with it.

Dont you just hate it when your carrying a 4 ft box (I was the one who was carrying it, my mum has a poor back) and your looking at two people chatting away and theres no room to move pass them but they notice you yet still dont move out of the way for you? Well I was so angry that I made a loud moaning sound and they moved lol. Some people just dont think!!!!! :mad:

kimlovescats
12-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Congratulations on your new tree, and your successful venture "out"! I suffer from anxiety / panic disorder too, so I know how sometimes just leaving home can be a real challenge!

Hugs,
Kim

Clare1980
12-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Congratulations on your new tree, and your successful venture "out"! I suffer from anxiety / panic disorder too, so I know how sometimes just leaving home can be a real challenge!

Hugs,
Kim

Im glad you pointed that out by saying that its a real challenged cause most people dont think anything of it since they are normal. People have this attidude of "get over it".