PDA

View Full Version : So Annoyed

I_luv_rusty
12-10-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm annoyed and mad, because My mom took Rusty outside to go to the bathroom before bed. So she calls me out saying there this animal. So i come out and Rusty is having a fit, jumping in the air, and pulling. It looked like ethier a dog (greyhound) or a deer. But i'm annoyed because I wish I knew what it was, because by the time we got Rusty in,(if he got off the leash he would have chased it) it was gone.

K9karen
12-11-2005, 12:28 AM
I know what you mean. I'm so glad I invested heavily in a fence because there sure are a whole lot of critters here. Rumor has it there's a red fox in the neighborhood, but I have yet to see it.

Miss Z
12-11-2005, 02:29 AM
Yeah, know what you mean. I love all the wildlife around my house, especially the owls hedgehogs and goldfinches. When i let my rabbits (now at the RB) out to run around in the garden, i once got worried because i spotted a kestrel. Luckily though, kestrels are a little too small to take a rabbit but i was worried all the same.

chocolatepuppy
12-11-2005, 05:20 AM
We too have a lot of wildlife around here. Even though I'm close to town we have large woods on the other end of the street. We have even had deer, 5 at a time come through our little wooded area next to us! I hope they never jump into our fence while I have the dogs out! :eek:

Alysser
12-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Really? If it was a greyhound it could have been lost! This stinks! It probably was a dog since Rusty hates them.

Corinna
12-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Where I live I don't want to know whats out there if I don't see it I'm ok with that . I'd never leave the house if I knew some thing was out there.

I_luv_rusty
12-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Really? If it was a greyhound it could have been lost! This stinks! It probably was a dog since Rusty hates them.

Well Rusty hates deer too! Anyway my mom said it might be the people of the roads dog it about the size of the animal we saw, and it the color. So probly that dog got lose and ran down hear, cuz my mom saw the dog running around in there yard today so it probly might have accidently got out last night.