PDA

View Full Version : How could someone do this????

Flatcoatluver
12-10-2005, 10:50 PM
:mad: WHY!!! We just got a 11 month old purebred black lab in our shelter! Here is the story.........These people walked into a vet. and told them to euthenize there dog, the 11 month dog. Why, they were going on vacation for 2 months. They said the dog is a pain, the don't want to take him to a border, and he is too much money, they said 500 is to much to pay for a dog that sucks. :mad: they told the vet that no one should have the dog. the vet said he would euthenize the dog, but he lied and they took him into the shelter, atleast thats the story the dog corrinater told me. I am so mad and thought i should share how mad I am!!!!!

dukedogsmom
12-10-2005, 10:51 PM
Too bad we can't euthanize them! The world would be a much better place.

Flatcoatluver
12-10-2005, 11:15 PM
http://www.alternativehumanesociety.org/images/fuzzie2.JPG
I found a pic. of him, he is so beutiful!!! :mad: people thease days :rolleyes:

sammy101
12-10-2005, 11:17 PM
ugh,thats terrible. :mad: I really dont know what to think of people these days. That family shouldnt have gotten a lab since they are active when they're young. And i agree with you Val!

caseysmom
12-10-2005, 11:22 PM
There have been rotten people as long as people have been around. Thank god the vet lied to them. I agree with DDM too bad they can't be put out of their misery. My daughter wants to be a vet when she grows up and I can't imagine having to face that.

My veterinarian's office has a sign saying they have the right to refuse to euthanize any animal, its a sad state that they need that sign.

Flatcoatluver
12-10-2005, 11:26 PM
My veterinarian's office has a sign saying they have the right to refuse to euthanize any animal, its a sad state that they need that sign.
omg that is so horrible!! I mean if you adopt/buy a pet it your responisibiltly for the rest of that pet's life, if you have any doubts, don't buy/adopt!!!!!

K9karen
12-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Good for you for giving that poor pup a new lease on life! He's beautiful! What's his name? People get cute little puppies with no knowledge of the breed, etc. The way I look at it, what goes around comes around. I say that cause this is a "G" rated site so I'll just swear in my head. Bless you and good luck with your new family member!

Vette
12-11-2005, 02:35 AM
Yeesh..
people are sure getting more and more dumber,, and more cruel too by the looks of it.:(

all paws and fingers crossed that he finds a good home this time

chocolatepuppy
12-11-2005, 05:18 AM
I-D-I-O-T-S !!! Yes, they should be euthanized! :mad: Good for the vet! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
12-11-2005, 07:54 AM
What a terrible story :mad: Every time I hear a story like this I get so mad I just want to try to start a HUGE campaign to eradicate these type of people from the face of the earth :mad: :( Val, I think euthanization for those people would be entirely too quick and painless. They need to be shown that they are the ones that suck and not the dog. Slowly and very painfully :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alysser
12-11-2005, 08:02 AM
NO ONE SHOULD HAVE A DOG? Are they idiots? YES! Without dogs soilders in World War 1 and 2 would be dead. Same with every war. Police would never be able to catch half the criminals they do without dogs! Blind,deaf,and parlized people would have VERY limited mobility and would have to stay in their homes. Hunters would never find the animals they kill for food. Senior citizens in homes would have a boring life without therapy dogs! How would farmers herd sheep and cattle? HOW? Seriously, those people need a brain transplant. Idiots! That is wonderful that the Vet was nice enough to bring the dog to the shelter. My Vet would never put an animal to sleep like that. :mad:

Vela
12-11-2005, 08:06 AM
/sigh things like this make that statement "The more I learn of people, the more I like my dogs" even more true. Sometimes people really suck=( Good luck little boy on finding a great home. It's wasn't a shortcoming of yours it was them!

Maltese love - They said none should have THIS dog, not dogs in general. They wanted him put down and not given to anyone else.

Alysser
12-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Oops! I guess I didn't read right. Sorry:(

elizabethann
12-11-2005, 01:43 PM
I hope that beautiful Lab finds a forever home.

*LabLoverKEB*
12-11-2005, 05:23 PM
That's just sooo horrible! :mad: :( And so sad, that these dumb people would even think to do such a cruel thing to the poor beautiful baby! I hope that he finds a forever home. :(

Flatcoatluver
12-11-2005, 07:36 PM
:d Thanks Guys, I Am So Happy!!! His Name Is Fuzzy, And Today We Had 4 Differnt Statement Of Interest On Him!!! They Are All Great Homes, So Will See If He Will Be Able To Find A Great Home!!!

animal_rescue
12-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Oh that's such good news! Those stupid don't know what their missing, he looks like such a sweet boy!

Toby's my baby
12-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Thats so sad!!! SOME PEOPLE!! :mad: that is great new though! i hope he gets adopted! :)

IRescue452
12-11-2005, 11:38 PM
I've all but lost faith in people these days. I quit listening to any new music, no radio. I hate watching tv. Everything is disposable. I'm ready for some sort of divine judgement. Bring on the bird flu.

tz1
12-11-2005, 11:43 PM
I've all but lost faith in people these days. I quit listening to any new music, no radio. I hate watching tv. Everything is disposable. I'm ready for some sort of divine judgement. Bring on the bird flu.

LOL! Sometimes I feel the same way....I like dogs' company more than peoples sometimes..

Ree'sKujo
12-15-2005, 05:06 PM
When are idiots like this going to realize that their pets are not disposable.You can't just use them until your done and then throw this away.This is exactly why my dog is my best friend.People totally suck sometimes.I sure hope that sweet animal gets a permenant home soon.