PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Charlie!

zippy-kat
04-03-2002, 01:28 AM
What a gorgeous, gorgeous boy you are! I'm so happy you have such a wonderful mommy! She waited sooo long for you to come into her life--you must know you are a truly special horse!!

Ohhh and the terrible, furry-ocious oxer-goblins!! Don't worry too much about them...they can't get ya! ;) (But the paper/plastic bag gremlins....watch out for those guys! :rolleyes: ;) )

Congrats to you Sweet Charlie Horse--have your momma give you an extra treat from me!

LoudLou
04-03-2002, 02:32 AM
Charlie! Your a handsome one! Congratulations on being POTD! Hope you get lots of treats today!:D

delidog
04-03-2002, 06:46 AM
oh charlie!!! glad that your mommy finally got to have a wonderful horse like you....to rid your little brain of oxer goblins....turn him out in the ring with the oxers in there and leave him out there until he has sniffed all the openings between the verticals....then just ride him to a very forward distance...utilizing alot of lower leg off the ground...oh don't get me started...i,ve had horses living with tarps in their stall so as to be rid of the "water jump" goblins!!!!!! sorry, the old hosey is coming out in me...especially since the invitational was last sat. and now everyone is on their way to the World Cup!!!!

you enjoy your dear charlie and have many years of happiness

jackiesdaisy1935
04-03-2002, 09:01 AM
Charlie, yes you do look so sweet and innocent in your photo and I'll bet you are unless of course one has some snacks. lol What' s a guy gotta do to get those snacks. lol You are so very handsome and anyone can tell how much your family loves you. Congratulations dear, sweet Charlie, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will give you some of those extra special treats on your extra special day.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
04-03-2002, 05:37 PM
Hi Charlie!!! All this techno horse talk has me befuddled!:confused::D But one thing is crystal clear. You are one gorgeous horse; and a dream come true for your very proud Mommy! Yes, I definitely see "sweet and innocent" in those big, brown eyes!! Now, don't let those goblins and ghosts and goolies get you spooked! When you're out on the course, you just whiney and shake your head and shout, "Outta my way, I'm Charlie, Pet of the Day!":) Have a great day of celebrating your high honor handsome. And.... what else???? Munching down on lots and lots of treats of course! Yay! Charlie!!

lizbud
04-03-2002, 05:50 PM
HELLO CHARLIE

You are a Beautiful boy with lovely eyes !!!
I'm so glad to meet you today & relive my childhood
dream of a horse like you as a best friend...
Congratulations Dear Charlie on being honored here
as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

Tigeress
04-04-2002, 08:42 AM
Hi Charlie and his Mum!!

I've worked with several abused horses so it is nice to see one that is obviously LOVED!!!! He really is a stunning creature! Give him a nice forelock rub for me!

Cheers,
Tigeress