PDA

View Full Version : Ughh Pet Stores!!

buttercup132
12-10-2005, 02:04 PM
I HATE THEM SOO MUCH!!!(well ones that have puppies and kittens)
uggh well i went to the mall last night and stoped in the pet store and i went to where the puppies are and they were all mixed breeds with designer names excpet one wich was some basset hound pups! also it said above evry singal cage GREAT GIFT IDEA!!! UGGHHHHH that drives my insane i was gonna rip the signs off but they were on the inside...and the kittens are righ across from the puppies so i went to go see them but some lady was there and shes like"oh look this is how to wake them up blow into their faces!!!" like how stupid there sitting in cages all day with people poking at them let them have some bloody rest!!! AHHHHH I HATE PET STORES SO MUCH my mum made me leave cuz i was telling the lady off....

sorry i really needed to vent

Allecto
12-10-2005, 02:23 PM
:( I know how you feel. There are so many bad pet stores out there. It is hard to see... half of you wants to 'rescue' all the animals there, but you know you'll just be giving them money and making room for the next poor animal.

CagneyDog
12-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Don't you work at a petstore?

Miss Z
12-10-2005, 03:11 PM
That sounds so horrible:( it really annoys me when people think that they know about animals and they don't. we used to know this lady who was obsessed with having 'the latest things', eg: designer clothes for her baby, bar in her conservatory etc, you know the kind. Well, she bought herself these 2 beautiful rough collies and acted like she was looking after them. we went to her house a few weeks later, and her dogs were left outside all day and night with little shelter. A few months later, she took them back to the breeder claiming that they were 'unsatisfactory'.

People like that make my blood boil:mad:

areias
12-10-2005, 04:39 PM
I hate this time of year, with all the christmas gift puppies that no one really wants, that ends up in a shelter in January. The puppies always look uncomfortable too.

I've heard of a lady who gave her Siamese cats up, because she reupholstered her furniture and they didn't match anymore. :eek:

Vette
12-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Yeah it really sucks.
our petstore isnt mucb better..

they cram 3 to 4 puppies together in tiny cages this time of year :(

buttercup132
12-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Don't you work at a petstore? no...