PDA

View Full Version : Franklin

Miss Z
12-10-2005, 02:20 AM
Hi Franklin! You are the most gorgeous gecko i have ever seen! I am so glad to hear that you are happy now. Have a great day:D !

tikeyas_mom
12-10-2005, 02:45 AM
wow frank,
ya look just like my leopard gecko sephiroth :),.
you two could be related.. (I love high yellow leopard geckos :D)
Congrats on being petoftheday little guy :D

Jax
12-10-2005, 11:09 AM
What a cool and yes, gorgeous gecko! :cool:
Congrats to Fabulous Franklin!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-10-2005, 12:12 PM
What a handsome fellow you are!
I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and loving family!
You certainly look content in your picture.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

nonie
12-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Congrats to our special POTD! Who could resist a handsome gecko like you?
I'm so glad you were adopted and have found your forever home. You are well cared for and loved. :) I hope you will get lots of attention and some wax worms today. :D May God bless you with continued love and fun-filled adventures. It was a pleasure to meet you. Enjoy your special day! :)
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

tatsxxx11
12-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Howdy handsome Franklin! What a magnificent creature you are!:) And you just might be the most loved Gecko on the planet:D Wow, it truly is a wonderful life!:) Every critter deserves to be as respected, cherished and adored as you, Franklin!!! Hope this is one of those "special" days, you know, worthy of a handful of yummy wax worms!:D Congratulations to you precious Franklin, our extra special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!!:) Best wishes for a happy "top pet" celebration and a long, happy and healthy life!:)

K9soul
12-10-2005, 03:52 PM
What a stunningly handsome fellow you are Franklin, and my you are a BIG boy! I have a soft spot for geckos, I just love your personalities and good looks! What a wonderful picture of you relaxing on some river stones there. Wow what a life you have with mommy and daddy. I'd certainly say it was worth the wait for that PERFECT family! It makes me so happy to hear about all the things you enjoy and the wonderful pampering you receive. All lizards should be so blessed! Franklin, I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with all the waxworms you can stuff in that little tummy and plenty of belly and chin rubs! Congratulations on being our EXTRA special and most deserving Pet of the Day!