PDA

View Full Version : I hate people :(

slleipnir
12-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Last night at work, it was DEAD...so I was reading "How to Speak Dog". I got bored of reading and decided to draw. I tried to draw the lady on the cover. I was suprised with the result. I felt that it was my best human-realism! I didn't think it was THAT good, but I was pretty proud of it. However, stupid me forgot it there....

Tonight I go in and mom said she had it out showing people (who knows why) and someone stole it :( I was so upset...I know it's just a stupid drawing, but I felt so proud of it...the shading and everything..plus I worked a long time on it...urg! Why do people do that??

I guess I should take it as a compliment that someone wanted it bad enough to steal...I still am not happy though.

CagneyDog
12-09-2005, 11:13 PM
That's awful :( I'm sorry that someone did that.

cloverfdx
12-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Oh Audrey i am sorry, people can be real asses :(.

finn's mom
12-10-2005, 01:40 AM
That's so disrespectful. :( I wonder why someone wouldn't just ask for you to make a copy or draw something for them? people really do some mean things to eachother.

Miss Z
12-10-2005, 02:51 AM
OMG, that person is stupid! Did you sign the sketch in pen? I usually sign mine so that it still shows that it is mine, but i suppose someone could just tear it off. Some people are horrible:mad:

Vette
12-10-2005, 03:06 AM
Oh bummer :(
that just really sucks...

when i was in 6th grade some dumbo stole my friends hairbursh. :confused:
now that... is beyond low,, and rather stupid.

*huggies* sorry that is happend to ya

Alysser
12-10-2005, 10:01 AM
That stinks! I am really sorry. Thos epeople must have liked it alot!

poofy
12-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Sad world we live in.. :(

Suki Wingy
12-10-2005, 12:05 PM
that is messed up! Yell, you still had the experiance of drawing it I guess. :)

tatsxxx11
12-10-2005, 01:26 PM
How sad, that someone should stoop to that level! Instead of stealing it, perhaps she/he might have inquired who the talented artist was and requested to purchase the drawing. But as sad as it is, you can take some comfort in knowing that this person obviously recognized true talent when she/he saw it! It's a sometimes cruel world out there, Audrey!:( I'm sorry you lost a piece you were so proud of, worked so hard on...