PDA

View Full Version : One of my foster babies was adopted!

Soapets
12-09-2005, 06:17 PM
I called the Humane Society today to ask about the two adorable babies that I "fostered" for three weeks. They said one of them was adopted the same day I brought them back to them, on Tuesday! :) That is why her picture wasn't on their web site when I checked last night.

The HS had named the kittens "Edith" and "Archie", mistakenly, because they were BOTH females! The one that was adopted was the one I had thought was "Edith"---the one that Jenluckenbach had liked so much. But the one that is still there is now named "Edith", so I don't know what the one that was adopted was named.

But I do know that she went to a good home, and now I can relax a little bit. I wish they could have been adopted together, but I know they'll do OK apart, also. After all, my kitties were ALL separated from any birth siblings they might have had, and they have adjusted well in my home.

Now if only little "Edith" can be adopted, SOON.......................

Deb

Felix
12-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Glad the little one has found a furever home :D

catmandu
12-09-2005, 06:32 PM
The Puufect Cat Mas Gift.
Not Toys of Food,but
a Furr Ever Home
With Guardians to love them!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2005, 12:13 AM
This is wonderful news!!! :D I'm sure that Edith will also be adopted very soon. :)

jenluckenbach
12-10-2005, 04:58 AM
You let MY kitty get adopted? :eek: (LOL)

Best wishes for Edith #2 that she gets adopted fast too!

Lightning SuperCat
12-10-2005, 05:01 AM
that's great news!!! I'm glad they found a furever home as a great Christmas present!!! good luck to Edith!! :D