PDA

View Full Version : who has a least one bird?

crazy_caique
12-09-2005, 03:11 PM
if so what kind and what's your birds name?
I would love to know who on PT has a bird of any kind!

LeahMM
12-09-2005, 03:17 PM
I two Cockatiels, one male, Screetch, and one female, JJ.

k9krazee
12-09-2005, 03:17 PM
No birds here :( I had a Parakeet named Trigger when I was younger though.

chrissycat21
12-09-2005, 03:41 PM
I have one cockatile, Buttons. You can see his picture in my sig. :)

binka_nugget
12-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Five cockatiels here.. Noah, Allie, Tonks, Luna and Ozzie. :)

LuvGold00
12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Two lovebirds and one new canary...

LKPike
12-09-2005, 06:21 PM
we have an obnoxious blue and gold macaw named Matt, hes 14 years old and screams Help, repeatdly, when people come over to the house. Nicky is 35+years old and shes our beautiful 2 toed 'anorexic' cockatoo. Binky is NickNicks life partner, hes 18+years old, a white eyed conure and currently suffers from a bad tumor :( , theres also 2 loviebirds that are atleast 16 years old, a once breeding pair, they now suffer from frequent shakes, strokes, and seizures that has led us to locking them in their cages as they often seiz in mid flight and "Mommy" bird has hit the wall head first very hard. they wont survive the next year. :( our male also has a liver problem that causes his beak to overgrow, it has to be trimmed once a month.

well thats them! completely perfect for US through their imperfections. all our animals are special-needs actually lol

cali
12-09-2005, 06:45 PM
I have grown up with Budgies, at the moment I have one, a 5 month old male Fancy Budgie by the name of Taru. he is in my siggy :p

Flatcoatluver
12-09-2005, 07:44 PM
ok well i am calling these birds!!!
3 muscovy ducks
sunny, trixee, and dixee

areias
12-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I had a lutino cockatiel named Chica about 5 months ago, she mysteriously "flew away", in which case I found out my ex sold her.

I'm going to be getting another cockatiel in January or so. I'd like another lutino, but I'm going to try not to pick it just based on color.

tikeyas_mom
12-10-2005, 02:44 AM
I have a male lutino cockatiel, named Cheeko.

My mom has three busy budgies :)

Allecto
12-10-2005, 04:30 AM
;) Chickens. Lots and lots of chickens. A froufy little banty rooster named Lilywhite, a flock of egg-laying hens with names like Snappy, the Colonol, the Colonol's horse, and other weird names my little brothers and friends came up with, and about 30 fighting chickens I took in when the people breeding them a few streets over got busted. None of them have names. I have kept more birds (parakeets, cockatiels, lovebirds, ducks, geese, turkeys, quails, peacocks and others) but right now the chickens are all I have.

BitsyNaceyDog
12-10-2005, 07:15 AM
I have 9-

4 male cockatiels, Max, Doodle, Skye, & Casper
2 female cockatoos, Baby & Charmin
1 Male Indian ringneck parakeet, Oscar
1 female Dove, Flutters (we didn't know untill recently that she was a female so we usually refer to her as a boy out of habit.
1 female lovebird, Romi

crazy_caique
12-10-2005, 09:10 AM
I have as you can read in my sig is my female light grey cockatiel Emmy.My mom has a quaker parrot Sweet P.

trayi52
12-10-2005, 10:19 AM
I have one Cockatiel name Charlie Sweet. He can say Charlie Sweet, pretty bird, sound like my chihuahua, Buffy whinning, and a phone dialing. He is very precious to my husband and me.

Willie :)

sirrahved
12-12-2005, 06:34 PM
I have a cockatiel named Tandori (female) and a parakeet named Midori (male) They live together.

QueenScoopalot
12-12-2005, 06:58 PM
I have two rescued budgies (one boy) rescued last January in 5 degree weather. :eek: And the other's a girl that gave me quite a run through heavy traffic to finally net her a year and a half ago! I thought she was going to be flattened when she landed in front of a bus! :eek: She and her boyfriend are very bonded. :) And I also have an Eastern Rosella who is not at all tame (except with my husband who seranades her on guitar lol)...but she's a beautiful little bird. :)

dogzr#1
12-15-2005, 07:29 AM
I have two parakeets named Seaweed Princess and The Yellow Submarine (Sub for short)

And I have two zebra finches named Honey and Jem

My Peanuts
12-15-2005, 05:43 PM
I have one cockatiel named Milton. He's a cinnamon mutation I adopted from a shelter.

After Saturday I will also have Bessie. She is a Lutino cockatiel and I'm adopting her in 2 days! I'm so excited!

Alysser
12-18-2005, 09:23 AM
I have a budgie. An albino budgie. I had another budgie. Sunny. But he's gone:(

*LabLoverKEB*
12-18-2005, 09:34 AM
We well, she really belongs to my sister, have one little green parakeet, named Kiwi. :)