PDA

View Full Version : Part 2

Lachesis
04-02-2002, 11:56 PM
We went over the next morning and (BTW she is my next door neighbor, we live in a duplex....) got our 2 kittens.
She and her boyfriend decided they wanted the one we named Max (after Goofy's son Max Goof). We took Milo (thinking she was a he) and Pepper Ann.
Pepper Ann and Milo took to us right away and calmed down in under 48 hours and by the end of the week they pretty much owned the house (we kept them in what we dubbed "the cat room" for the first week, we then let them out in the day the second and third week and by the 4th week we left the door open in the day and when we were asleep).
However poor Maxie wasnt fairing so well :( He was not getting along with my sister's 14 year old cat CJ at all (she went about introducing them the *wrong* way) and after a week she decided she didnt want him anymore, he didnt like them, he hissed, scratched, bit... you name it, he did it :(
But I couldnt let her give him away or to the pound!!! So I said we have room for another kitten. And beings it was Milo and Pepper's brother, I knew it would go OK.
Of course my nephews think it's still their cat... *ha*.

*Pepper is a little aloof, she is the one who we'll find sleeping alone on our couches (she likes leather I guess *lol*)

*Max is still a little skittish :( tonight he kept running from me or ducking out of the way so I couldnt even pet him. Im not sure whats up with that b/c that isnt like him at all... once I did pick him up and showed him I bought him special kitty food he was happy :D (plus I got them some of these weird looking balls with bells in them. All 3 love them).

*Milo is the little love bug. She loves to be held and cuddled. She sleeps in our bed at night (all 3 could, she is the only one who does all night).

Sooooo thats how we ended up with 3 cats :) who were born on (or around) my dad's birthday, Jan 16th 2002.

AmberLee
04-03-2002, 12:09 AM
Such a sweet story. I hope to get to know them better through your messages and photos. :D

Lachesis
04-03-2002, 12:10 AM
Oh believe me, I will be here daily :D

Im kinda glad my sister gave Maxie to me :D

LoudLou
04-03-2002, 02:20 AM
Rachel-
That's such a great story. I look forward to seeing more pictures and reading more "Tails" about Max, Milo and Pepper Ann your wonderful fur-babies.:D