PDA

View Full Version : Please meet Milo, Max and Pepper Ann.....

Lachesis
04-02-2002, 11:54 PM
OK Im home now, so I can tell the story..... :D

The week before February 23 I went to the bank and happened to mention to the teller I was looking for 2 kitties and my sister was looking for one. Just as luck would have it, she had 3 kittens almost ready to go!
So I waited all week, into the weekend, and went into the bank Monday morning. She said her kittens were not food ready yet but her mom had 4 kittens and would I be interested!
Well of course I would :D

Soooo I waited Feb 21, 22 all day on the 23 and finally this gal's mom and sister show up with 4 of the cutest little buggers...
*BUT* they were wild!!! This I was not told before hand :( she led me to believe they were all super sweet kittens, lots of human love and contact.... *yeah right*
I hate to say it but I was really ticked when I found out they were feral kittens... the least they could have done was *told* us.... so we had time to plan.... but nooooo

Well it took 4 hours to get them out of the box. You see, we only wanted 3 kittens... and there were 4.
Finally my BIL got the kittens out of the box... :) and we let them stay at my sisters for the night b/c you KNOW she knows everything and everything :rolleyes: :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2002, 09:48 AM
Oh, oh, I feel that kitten fever setting in again. :D

These guys are soooooo sweet!!! But now which ones are they, the feral group or the others? If they are from the feral group, what happened to the 4th one? And are they all from the same litter? Max and Milo look like they are brothers, but Pepper Ann is so completely different.

Oooohhhh to have a kitten again. :D

Lachesis
04-03-2002, 10:10 AM
I couldnt take 4 kittens..... yes they are all from the feral group... Last I heard kitten #4 was not fixed and was still living in the barn they were born in :(