PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, its great.

catsrus
12-09-2005, 04:59 AM
Hi,

I was surprised to come accross "Pet of the day" it's nice to know there are people around the world that are as interested as much as I am in furry kids.

I have two furry kids, Gizmo she is 12 and Shellbi she is two and three quarters. They are both very loving and loyal although Shellbi can be a little cheeky!.

Gizmo is a short haired domestic mostly white, she is very loyal she rarely leaves my side I've had her since she was two weeks old, her mum didn't want her, so I took her place, alot of sleep lost for a few weeks, but worth it, she's precious.

Shellbi is a short haired tortoise shell that's how she got her name, she was the only girl in a litter of four, so I thought a little sister for gizmo would be good for her, and she is she certainley keeps her on her toes,and me!

I look forward to sharing stories and concerns.

Catsrus, giz & shell...

jenluckenbach
12-09-2005, 05:06 AM
WELCOME!!! You will love it here if you love reading about and talking about pets. :D

My crew includes the 16 cats posted in my signature below as well as foster cats for a local rescue group.

Killearn Kitties
12-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! How nice to hear about your kitty-cats! Now I don't know whether you have noticed, but we are very fond of pictures here! :D

I have three cats, a mother and two daughters who took up residence in my greenhouse one day. This is them reclining in the garden.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p951c5330b83a09245415de9288292024/fbf9ca7e.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-09-2005, 05:59 AM
WELCOME!!!

I have two babies.

Tinky is my creme colored girl....
and Jupiter is my red head boy! :D

catnapper
12-09-2005, 06:03 AM
Welcome!! This is a great place indeed, and I'll be the first to warn you of how addicitve this place can be!

My name is Kim and I have 5 cats, plus two foster cats. And one lone dog who prefers it that way :D

davidpizzica
12-09-2005, 06:12 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Catsrus! I'm david p and I and my cat family live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm owned by Nikki, a 5y.o. tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a 2y.o. typical nutty tortoiseshell kitty, and Marigold, a 4y.o. tortoiseshell kitty whom I'm fostering. Nikki is definitely the queen of the house. All of my furkids are rescued kitties as I volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue group in Pittsburgh. I hope you post often, but beware posting here on Pet Talk is addictive!!

catsrus
12-09-2005, 06:34 AM
Thankyou all for such a warm welcome.

My freind came in with her dog Mitsy he's a yokshire terrier, my two girls ganged up on him it was a shame because he was really scared, comical to watch a dog being scared from cats.

I will organize some photo's soon.

Catsrus, giz & shell....

Killearn Kitties
12-09-2005, 06:45 AM
My mum's cat, Smokey, used to terrify the dog down the road. He never did anything to her, she was just scared of him - perhaps because he is huge for a cat! My mum's friend moved away more than three years ago now, but every time her dog hears Smokey's name, she still growls! Poor thing.

trayi52
12-09-2005, 07:14 AM
Hi, my name is Willie. I am owned by two cats,one of which is also a tortoiseshell, two chihuahuas, one cockateil, and one capuchin monkey.

I know you will like it here, as it has already been said, Pet Talk is very addictive!

Again I want to welcome you to Pet Talk!

Willie :)

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-09-2005, 07:19 AM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/welcome1.gif

Hello! I have two wonderful kitties, they are named Abby and Buddy. You can see their pictures below on my signature line. Abby is about 2 1/2 yr old black medium hair, and Buddy is about 1 1/2 yr old blue point siamese. Everyone on here loves lots of pictures ;) ;) :D

kilbarchancats
12-09-2005, 07:23 AM
Great to see another new (especially Scottish!!!) face and hope to see loads of kitty pictures. We can never see too many.

Can I be nosey and ask where in Scotland you are? Unsurprisingly, as my name suggests, I stay in Kilbarchan but at the moment am 'speaking' from Glasgow - I work in the city centre.

You will become more addicted than you will have thought possible to this site. I completely love it, everyone is so nice and you will have endless gorgeous kitties to drool over, what could be better?

Anyway, Max (cat of the day 29/3/05), Candy and Tom (in that order below) say 'mweeooooowww-come' to you and Giz and hope to hear/see you around soon! :D :D
Max
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/kilbarchancats/51171f60.jpg
Candy
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/kilbarchancats/28fe1a03.jpg
Tom
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/kilbarchancats/PICT0051.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-09-2005, 07:55 AM
Woohoo, another Europian!!

My name is Lut, and I am owned by 3 great cats, Maya(calico), Inka(tabby&white) and Zazou(tux). Sydney is my cat at the rainbow Bridge. We also have a bunny called Billie :) . You can see them all in my signature :)
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20801%20welcome_cat-yarn.gif to Pet Talk, Catsrus!!

Feel free to read all about my pets on my website The Pet's House (http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/)

catsrus
12-09-2005, 08:06 AM
Hi Kilbarchancats.

I can see Tom likes the good life!!
We are from Bellshill, North Lanarkshire.

Giz & shell say hi to you all, I was just giving them their lunch unfortunatley they did not get champagne.
I have uploaded a couple of pics, not sure if I have done them right though. We will see!

Catsrus, Giz & Shell.

Killearn Kitties
12-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Awwww! Giz and Shell are gorgeous! :D We'll take more pictures anytime!

catnapper
12-09-2005, 08:26 AM
LOL... My dog, Nicki is 100 pounds, and she is not so sure about the cats. Allen used to pick on her when he was a kitten. :D You think a terrier being terrified of a cat is funy, you shold see a bg dog give me the look that says "ma, I'm not so sure about these creatures!"

rosethecopycat
12-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Welcome aboard.

I am Mama to three Siamese cats, and their butler (Tux). Pictured below.
I also foster for Siameserescue.org which graciously allows me to take care of and love on numerous kittens and cats through the year.

catsrus
12-09-2005, 08:43 AM
I put my christmas tree up yesterday, Giz & Shell think it's one great big toy so I had to take some of the bobbles off for them to play with. I don't put tinsel on the tree someone told me it was toxic to cats, does anyone know for certain if this is true?

catmandu
12-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk from I The Feeder,the 11 Found Cats,Porchies,and Pet angels.
We know that you are going to love it here,there are so many Cats,to see,and so many Truly Wonderful Cat Lovers!!

jenluckenbach
12-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Your kitties are gorgeous. :D

kimlovescats
12-09-2005, 11:58 AM
WELCOME to the home for petlovers worldwide! :D I am anxious to see pictures of your two beauties! I currently am owned by 18 kitties (I think) and many fosters, as I have my own cat rescue! Some day maybe I will attempt a signature with all of them again! ;)

If you would like to meet my family, you can visit my website at www.kimskitties.com .... there are also pages with lots of our PT kitties there as well!

Kim

momoffuzzyfaces
12-09-2005, 12:06 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!

I'm Connie!
I'm owned by 4 cats: Chester, Luke, Leonardo, and Grandma!!!

Your babies are beautiful!!!

Oh, yes, tensel can harm cats. It can get twisted up in their insides and cause great damage, even death. You are a smart guardian to keep it away from them. :D

Lobodeb
12-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Hello!

I'm Debby. I'm owned by Sammy (orangie), Maggy (shih tzu/lhasa apso) and Payton (nawtee). You can see them in my siggy.

Welcome to PT. This is a great (and addictive) place with lots of fur baby lovers. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Donnaj4962
12-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Donna, and I joined a few months ago... and I am totally addicted! I look at the site several times a day while I am at work! :::shhhhh, don't tell my boss!:::: I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana, which is at the northeast corner of the state, very near the Ohio and Michigan lines! (We got 8.5 inches of snow last night!)

I am owned by two wonderful girls! Tabitha is 17 years old, and still runs through the house like a kitten at times! Tabitha is tormented by her younger sister, Sasha, who is 2! Tabitha is unique because her face has orange and black/gray tiger stripes. Her belly is all white, from her chin to her tail. All four of her paws are also white, but her back is a cross between a calico and a tortie! Her tail is striped like a tiger kittie! Sasha is a total and complete tortie! She even has the typical tortie craziness and attitude!

I love both of them very much, and they are spoiled rotten!

I know that you will love it here! Enjoy getting to know everyone and their furbabies!

Miss Z
12-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Hello!

I have a British blue cat called Zsa-Zsa, you can see her in my sig. I also have a rat called Tia Maria and a hamster called Foxy.

I'm sure you'll love it here:) i look forward to hearing more about your cats!!!

catsrus
12-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Hi this has been great today, and yes it is very addictive.

Thank for the tinsel advice. :D

bleupurrs
12-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Hello, my name is Donna , I am owned by two Chantilly/Tiffany girls, mother Phoebe (5) and daughter Zöe (3). I am kinda new here also, I read the postings everyday, but very rarely add my two cents. I live in the south eastern corner of North Carolina. We love to see pics of all the kittie babies, and would love to see yours.

catsrus
12-09-2005, 01:06 PM
My girls!! ;)

Flatcoatluver
12-09-2005, 02:13 PM
hey welcome to pet talk!!! I am breanne and so happy to see another new member!!! I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, 3 ducks and a fish!! I hope you love and enjoy pet talk as much as we do!!!

crazy_caique
12-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Welcome to PT.I'm C.C.I am owned by a 6-year-old female tabby Zippy and a female light grey cockatiel Emmy.I have had Zippy seen she was 3 months old.Emmy came into my life last year in oct.

Soapets
12-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi. WELCOME to Pet Talk. My name is Deb. I live in Nebraska. I am owned by two dogs; Sandi and Oreo, and three cats; Angel, Shadow, and Annie. They are all pictured in my signature below.

I have also just finished fostering two little black and white kittens, and had a tiny malnourished long-haired tortie kitten who died 2 1/2 days after I brought the three of them here together. Those two little kittens were my first "successful" attempt at fostering, because the other kittens that I "fostered" are now living with us permanently (Shadow & Annie).

I know you will love this site, and look forward to more stories and pictures!

Deb

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. :D I'm currently owned by 5 cats. Storm is a DLH Blue Grey alpha male and he'll be 10 years old in January. Sunny is an orange and white DSH Aby mix and he's 5 years old. Sky is a tan,grey and white DLH and is a Siamese and a Norwegian Forest Cat mix and he's 3 years old. Starr is a Flame Point Siamese mix and he's 8 months old. Pearl is a Lynx Point Siamese mix and she's 6 months old. You can see them in my avatar and my signature picture. :)

Both of your cats are gorgeous and I look forward to hearing more about them and seeing more pictures too. This place is very addictive so I'm sure you'll be back many more times. :)

orangemm
12-10-2005, 05:09 AM
Welcome! You will love it here, lots of good friends, great information, and always wonderful pictures.

I am owned by my two boys, Archy (tuxedo) and Binky (gray). Wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have these two. My husband and I love and pamper them to death! We've had many cats before (and 6 of them all lived until they were 17 years old) and will probably have more! Life isn't complete without my cats.

Your babies are so pretty and we look forward to more pictures and stories!

ChrisH
12-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, catsrus, your girls are very beautiful. :D

RedHedd
12-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. It looks like you're already addicted, so it's too late! You have been assimilated! :D Your kitties are cuties! Looking forward to seeing more of them.