PDA

View Full Version : Angel

nonie
12-09-2005, 03:31 AM
Congrats on being our special POTD! :) You are so young and tiny. I'm so glad your Mom and her friends took such good care of you. How nice that you have a playmate to grow up with and enjoy new experiences. You are a very special little girl. :eek: A little white, warm and fuzzy sweetie. May God bless you with good health and lots of love and agdventures! :)
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
12-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Angel, you're such a little cutie! And what a surprise you must have been! Congratulations on being POTD! Have a fun day! :D

1Nancy
12-09-2005, 09:01 AM
What a sweet little guy- looks healthy, happy and loved!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Aw!!! Just look at you ... so adorable!!!
I'm in LOVE!!! ♥♥♥
Your name certainly fits you; you are a little angel and you had wonderful guardian angels watching over you! I'm sure you will grow up big and strong too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

Miss Z
12-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Angel, you are one of the cutest little things that i've ever seen! Big hamster greetings from my hamster Foxy, and have a great day!

tatsxxx11
12-09-2005, 12:08 PM
What a precious wee one you are, dear Angel!:) Oh, I've fallen head over heels for you, sweet girl:) Thank you so much for writing to your friends here at Pat Talk! How I loved reading all about you and your siblings and your surprise entrance into this world!:D Many thanks to your terrific Mom Madison and her friends Brittany, Melissa, and Sara. for bringing you all into this world safely and caring for you so devotedly!!! Thanks to them, you all are enjoying happy, healthy, loved filled, hammie lives:) What a wonderful story! Heartfelt congratulations to you beautiful, precious Angel, and to Bessy too! I hope you both, and all of your moms, are enjoying a very happy, love and fun filled Pet of the Day celebration!:) Gentle hugs and kisses to you, dear Angel! I wish for you and Bessy and all of your littermates, long, healthy and happy lives!:)

K9soul
12-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Oh Angel, I don't think there could be a more apt and perfect name for you than that! You certainly ARE a little angel. What a wonderful job your mom Madison and her dedicated friends did of raising you and your littermates. Yes that must have been quite a surprise to your hammie mom as well as your people! What a delicate and beautiful little girl you are, and I am sure you will indeed grow into a strong young lady (perhaps you have by now already!) Angel, I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with your beloved human Madison, your mom and your sister. Congratulations on being our EXTRA special and delightful Pet of the Day!