PDA

View Full Version : The weather outside is frightful!

shais_mom
12-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Blowing snow.
Cold Temps.
Altho it is about 28 degrees warmer today then it was this morning b/c this morning it was 1 degree.
:eek:
The wind is whipping outside.
And here sits Kloe in the window batting at snowflakes.
;)
And Keegan just looking cute!
4 pics
I have tried and tried to u/l pics on this new system and I just can't get it to cooperate so here is the shutterfly link.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9Qas2bFs1UQwA

Killearn Kitties
12-09-2005, 05:53 AM
You get those snowflakes Kloe! Keegan does look very cute, too.

1 degree? :eek: You will stay warm won't you? Brrrrr ...

catnapper
12-09-2005, 05:58 AM
Hee heee.... she looks so cute hanging out behind the blinds!!!

catmandu
12-09-2005, 08:58 AM
I put My Iams tent out for the Porchies,to give them as Food so it dosent freeze as fast.
I wish I had a photo og Huge Catzilla in the tent,LOL!!
A quart in a pint bottle.

Gin
12-09-2005, 10:28 AM
AWWWW, what cuties!

catsrus
12-09-2005, 11:22 AM
They still keep chasing even though they don't catch!! My 2 like to chase the light reflecting from my watch, it does'nt matter how long for, they just keep going..... they have so much energy!! :D :D

kimlovescats
12-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Much nicer looking at snow from inside a nice warm home, isn't it kitty? :D

Donnaj4962
12-09-2005, 12:41 PM
We got 8.5 inches of snow last night, and as it was coming down fast and furious, I reminded my girls how lucky they are to be inside kitties. I told them that meowmie would worry so much about them if they were out there in that mess!

This morning, as I was shoveling a path to my car to dig out from the snow, I looked at the front window, and there was Tabitha upstairs watching me and Sasha was in her usual spot in the downstairs window watching. Neither has tried to catch the snowflakes as they come down, but they sniff and sniff when meowmie comes in covered with the white fluff! :rolleyes:

Flatcoatluver
12-09-2005, 02:15 PM
you tittle of this thread reminded me of the campbell's soup commercial!!! IT sunny here, which is surprised becase nromally WA is the rusty state!!