PDA

View Full Version : The Wall of Fame...pic

Glacier
12-08-2005, 10:41 PM
The last pic went up on the Wall of Fame yesterday!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/stuff/walloffame.jpg
There's no rhyme or reason to the way the pics are hung. We are planning to re-do this room sometime soon and when we do that I'll actually put them in some sort of order. But for now I just nailed them up wherever. Took forever to get the right pic of Hobo!

Cinder & Smoke
12-08-2005, 10:49 PM
"Wall of Fame & Fond Memories"

Beautiful, Glacier!!
;)

RobiLee
12-08-2005, 11:28 PM
I LOVE IT!!

finn's mom
12-08-2005, 11:56 PM
That's incredible! The first one that caught my eye was soulful Twicket. Maybe it's because he's the top corner, I don't know...but, the entire wall is just beautiful! I love that you did that. :) Thanks for sharing it with us.

tz1
12-09-2005, 12:17 AM
That is awesome, I love it ...

Queen of Poop
12-09-2005, 03:25 AM
What a great idea!!! Looks excellent.

Ginger's Mom
12-09-2005, 08:09 AM
How cool is that? :) I would love to have a wall like that.

cloverfdx
12-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Glacier that is beautiful :). Twicket caught my eye aswell. Also do i see sweet little Daisy dog up there to the left?

tatsxxx11
12-09-2005, 09:57 AM
You are amazing, Glacier!:) Oh, how beautiful!!! I can't stop staring at all of the beautiful, proud, happy faces! What a wonderful Mom you are!:)

poofy
12-09-2005, 09:58 AM
That is totally awsome wall, and yep they are all famous.. :)

Glacier
12-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Also do i see sweet little Daisy dog up there to the left?

No Daisy on the wall, although I do have a framed pic of her and Chum in the house! The pic you are referring to is Preacher when he was much younger and a little goofy! It's an oldie but still my favorite of him!

K9soul
12-09-2005, 12:20 PM
I love it! I spent a long time just staring at it. Of course I recognized most of the pictures but seeing them all hung together and framed is really special. Your angel Hoodoo really stood out the most to me. In the middle with that bright frame around it, and what a beautiful photo that is of a stunning boy.

Vela
12-09-2005, 12:21 PM
That's great! How lucky you are to be loved by them all and to have them to love in return. Each one is so special.

Lobodeb
12-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Wow!! That's quite a collection you've got there. Was it difficult to choose the right pic of each dog, as you take such great pictures of them?

Glacier
12-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Your angel Hoodoo really stood out the most to me. In the middle with that bright frame around it, and what a beautiful photo that is of a stunning boy.

He was a looker, wasn't he!? That was actually the last picture I ever got to take of him. It was snapped just a couple days before his death. I have always believed that Hoodoo knew he was leaving, even if he didn't tell me. I think that's why he posted extra-nice that day, along with a couple other things he took care of before he moved on.

Glacier
12-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Wow!! That's quite a collection you've got there. Was it difficult to choose the right pic of each dog, as you take such great pictures of them?

Not really hard to choose. I tried to pick ones that captured their some of their personalities. I have a beautiful pic of Founder that I keep in my bedroom, but it looks too perfect. He looks more like my real Founder in the one on the wall. I have another one framed of Muskwa where he looks like a calendar model husky, but that's not really what Muskwa is like. I have pictures of Earle everywhere. He's so photogenic that I end up with tons of pics of him that I get enlarged! If I get one I like better later, I'll just put it up instead.

Husky_mom
12-09-2005, 02:03 PM
i really dont know all the names of your pets, but the one that "jumped" at me was the one of Hoodoo, i remember his name because whe i first saw this pic he reminded me of one of my dogs (well actually two, blended together) so iŽll never forget, he sure was a looker, so handsome

Daisy and Delilah
12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Only you could do such a cool project like that, Glacier. It's absolutely awesome. I can imagine how proud I would be if I accomplished something like that.