PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin = trouble!!!

catnapper
12-08-2005, 08:54 PM
How can such a sweet boy spell trouble? I'll tell you....... he is TOO sweet, TOO loving, TOO comfortable already! :eek:

I was in his room today and I didn't shut the door completely. I was laying in bed with him, and getting quite the facial massage (man does he have happy feet! :D ) I was in pure blackie heaven when I heard the door squeak open. I looked over and see the face of a little blackie girl (who KNEW she wasn't allowed in). Just behind her was an orange and white boy (can ya guess who the nosey kitties were?)

I waited for Aladdin to react to the intrusion. I was told that someone from the restaurant that found him had taken him home but Aladdin didn't like their cat. I braced for a fight but there wasn't the slightest reaction. I told Angel that she could come in, and being that she's sooo obedient she came right in... and headed straight for the food dish :rolleyes: Aladdin just sat in bed watching her with curiosity. Then Harry came barging in and Aladdin sat calm as can be watching them. He jumped off the bed and went nose to nose with Angel. No hiss. No growl. NOTHING

I've NEVER had an introduction go this smoothly. NOBODY growled. NOBODY hissed. It was like they were saying "hey there". All cool, no problem. I found myself trying to spy those black on black stripes I keep hearing about!

The girls came home from school... and the first thing out of their mouths was, "Is he back from the vets yet? Where is he?" They are completely in love with him.

Can you see how Aladdin = trouble!? :eek:

Soapets
12-08-2005, 09:13 PM
UH HUH! :D BIG trouble! :D ;) :) :rolleyes:

How many will this make now?? (snicker, snicker, snicker!)

Deb

kimlovescats
12-08-2005, 09:56 PM
OK ... WHERE ARE THE PICS????? :eek:

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2005, 01:20 AM
I think he sounds just purrfect for another addition to your home. :) You may want to see what Allen and Pouncer think of him first. If they like him, I say go for it. ;)

orangemm
12-09-2005, 04:30 AM
Must be love at first sight!!!

jenluckenbach
12-09-2005, 05:09 AM
I see no trouble. I do however see a cat for that empty window pane in your siggy. OH!! Now I see the trouble, you will need to re-do you siggy. ;)

Killearn Kitties
12-09-2005, 06:30 AM
Aladdin sounds a complete sweetie! He fits right in!

catmandu
12-09-2005, 09:15 AM
I think that in a Home like Yours where the Cats are so well cared for,a New Cats is not a big Problem.We are looking forwrad very much to seeing Aladdins Happy Face!!