PDA

View Full Version : Lets see your winter gear!

Suki Wingy
12-08-2005, 08:40 PM
What do you wear in the winter? Like when you go out to walk the dogs. I wear thick socks and my one size too big ever trusty wellies! I have a thin but insulating coat and I always wear a hooded sweatshirt and hat underneath. I have some pics but my batteries died in the middle and it is now charging, so I'll post later.

cloverfdx
12-09-2005, 06:46 AM
Anything i can get my hands on, usually jeans and jumpers and big wooly coats, beanies and scarves for dog walking.

Being Summer i dont have any pics to share ;).

gemini9961
12-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Pants and a jacket if it's really cold. Otherwise, shorts. I don't really have "winter gear".

Suki Wingy
12-09-2005, 10:55 AM
:)I forgot about tropical climates and the other side of the earth! Well, I'm at school, my batteries didn't charge in time to upload.

CagneyDog
12-09-2005, 01:00 PM
It has been REALLY cold here lately. I go out and walk the dog every night and I wear a bunch of layers.

Shirt, jean jacket of top, vest over top of the jacket and then a wind breaker.
On the bottom I will usually throw pajama pants under my jeans. I wear boots, scarf, hat.

It's such a pain to get all of that on...and I'm ususally still cold :p

BitsyNaceyDog
12-09-2005, 01:02 PM
My winter gear consists of jeans, a short sleave shirt and flip flops! If it's chilly though I'll wear my jean jacket or a sweater and sneakers.

king2005
12-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Rob wears slippers & sandles in a foot of snow :eek:

lv4dogs
12-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Do I ever bundle up. lol

I wear my -40 degree boots from Polaris, scarf, gloves and a nice warm hat with ear flaps (like the bomber style). It is THE warmest hat I have ever had. I love it.
I'm buying myself a nice Columbia or LL Bean or the like coat this weekend. I lost my other Columbia coat. I had it last winter & now it's gone. :eek: So for now I've been wearing other coats, like a courdoroy trench coat or the like, they are warm but not made for playing in the snow. lol