PDA

View Full Version : I miss my foster babies..........

Soapets
12-08-2005, 07:33 PM
I took them back to the Humane Society on Tuesday, and I've been fighting the very strong temptation to go there and check up on them, and hold them, and hug them, and kiss them, and bring them back home! :(

I checked the Humane Society's web-site last night and again tonight, and one of the babies is on there tonight. I'll have to call there tomorrow to find out if the other one has been adopted already. I sure hope nothing bad happened to the other one!

And I sure hate to see them separated, as they played so well together, and slept together, and would have been the bestest of friends had they been allowed to stay together.........

PLEASE pray that these precious little babies will BOTH be in there furever homes VERY SOON, and won't have to stay at the shelter any longer!

Deb

kimlovescats
12-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Bless your heart ... you are so bonded with those two! I'm sure they will both go to wonderful homes .... just try to believe that! ;)

Hugs,
Kim

catnapper
12-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Be strong! You can do it! I'd take it as a GOOD thing that the little one isn't on the website - he/she must have been adopted. I know its hard to fight the urge to keep them together. I for the longest time INSISTED Angel and FLutter go together, but ya know what, they bond os easily with other cats too. Its when they are older and have been bonded for years that its hard to see them separated. (did that help?)

Any way, you deserve a big (((HUG)))

jenluckenbach
12-09-2005, 05:16 AM
I can see where your situation is EXTRA hard. Your babies are not guarrenteed a home. :( I know for a fact that if I worked with a shelter that would put to sleep the "overflow" that my house would have HUNDREDS more cats than it has now. But be strong. They are young and adorable and at a time that little babies are "rare".......they WILL find a good home.

Killearn Kitties
12-09-2005, 05:55 AM
All fingers and paws crossed here that those precious babies find great homes!

catmandu
12-09-2005, 09:17 AM
We pray for Cat Mas that those two Little Ones will find thier Furr Ever Home,with a Guardian that will love them,as much as you do.
Bless you for giving them a Second Chance!!