PDA

View Full Version : The Moose is HOME!!!

catmandu
12-08-2005, 03:32 PM
The Vet said that my Moose was so nervous that it would have been too stressful for Moose to stay another night.
There are so Big Loud Dogs that were scaring him.
He is taking Medications for his thyroid,and one for Heart Irregularity,both in liquid form,that he eats in his food.
It has a taste he likes.
And the thyroid gel goes on his shoulder.
Hes back in his cubby hole where it will be easier to give him his New Cat Food.Its nice there as the vent blows right into the space,from six feet away.
My Cozy Moose The Magnificent.
He has to go back for more tests next week,but Im Home,he says.There no place like Home!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1182.jpg

caseysmom
12-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the update, I have been checking all day for moose updates, I am glad they didn't find anything serious.

Corinna
12-08-2005, 03:38 PM
welcome home Moose glad the vet say you were upset by those noisey dogs.
Glad it wasn't something more serious.

catmandu
12-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Soon I hope that he is back to normal as he is my Big Happy Magnificent One.
And his face is nice,and full with that Big Smile.
I think he visits Abby to recuperate.
He Thanks You All,as do I for the Prayers and Good Wishes!!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1182.jpg
Im Back Where I Belong!!Thank You For Caring About ME!
Moose The Magnificent.

kb2yjx
12-08-2005, 03:45 PM
I just wrote a post on the other thread!! NOw, Moose, I am very glad to hear that you are resting back at the Found Hospital where Dr. Gary and all the Found nurses are there to care for you!! I am so glad that you LIKE your medicine and that you are eating!!! All the Clan continues to pray for you!!!
Nurse Sandra and the Clan consultants

Killearn Kitties
12-08-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm glad you have him home with you, Gary. Please give Moose lots of cuddles from me, and tell him "Good Luck" with his tests next week!

catnapper
12-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Yay Mosse is home!!! I'm gso glad to hear that. We'll keep our fingers and cvrossed until next weeks tests are done and back.

Donnaj4962
12-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Awww, SOOOOOO glad that Moose is home and doing well. There is no place like home, especially if it is being compared to the vets office! :eek:

Hope he continues to do well with his medicine and that the tests next week go well. Will continue saying prayers for him!

rg_girlca
12-08-2005, 04:00 PM
I had also just posted on your other thread.

How relieved I am to hear that the big Moose is back home and that he likes his medication.

Prayers will still be on the way that next weeks tests will come out just fine.

((((((HUGS)))))) for the worried daddy and sweet kisses for the Moose.

Poo
12-08-2005, 05:02 PM
I have just seen your posts Gary. Glad to hear that Moose is back home where he belongs. Fingers and paws crossed here for his test results.

Nicki x

kimlovescats
12-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Welcome Home, Moose!!! It's so nice to see you back where you belong ... all snuggled up in your hidey hole. You just be a good boy, take your meds and get feeling better! We LOVE the Moose!!! :D

Soapets
12-08-2005, 06:01 PM
WELCOME HOME, Moose! I am glad to hear that you were able to come back home and be there while still waiting for more tests, etc. You just keep on taking your medicine, and enjoy being home and in your own little cubby hole! We'll keep praying that things go well with the tests next week, and that the medications help Moose get back to feeling normal again!

Deb

G535
12-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Nice to see Moose back home where he belongs! :)

jenluckenbach
12-08-2005, 07:19 PM
I have been monitoring your other thread with hope for an update. I am SO glad that Moose is home where he belongs. I hope his medicines help him and that the rest of the tests come back clear.

MULTICATMOM
12-08-2005, 08:44 PM
gary All Our Happy Thoughts & Prayers For A Speedy Recovery!! The Southern Cats ;)

chocolatepuppy
12-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Good to hear Moose is home! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2005, 01:23 AM
I'm so glad that Moose is now home. :) I hope that he doesn't have anything serious and that he'll be with you for many more years to come. :)

orangemm
12-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Yay! Moose is home and back in his cubbyhole; now you KNOW that has to be less stress for him. So glad he can take his medicine, I hope there is improvement very soon!!

Get better, Moose, we are all praying for you!

Gentle scritches & headbumpies...............

kilbarchancats
12-09-2005, 04:36 AM
YAYAYYYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! that is just gurreat news. We have all been thinking of the handsome big Moose, so much. We are huge Moose fans in the Kat-barchan cats house.

I was hurrying in to work this morning (train late) thinking, 'must check to see how Moose is, must check to see how Moose is, must check.....' and even though internet access is not allowed during working hours ( :eek: ) I am making an exception this morning to send good thoughts Mr M's way and to say be good sweet man and cooperate with your daddy giving you your medications.

:D :D :D

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-09-2005, 07:32 AM
http://image.fg-a.com/wel_4Wa.jpg
http://animations.fg-a.com/hm9.gif

We are all so glad Moose is home where he belongs!
:)

furrykidsmother
12-09-2005, 08:26 AM
I haven't been around much, I will have to go back and see what I have missed, but I am happy to hear that the Moose is home!

catmandu
12-09-2005, 08:52 AM
It suddenly struck me like the light bulb going off over My Head,that the Moose has the warmest place in the Hotel.
His Cubby Hole,is in the direct path of the basement vent,and he has a feding staion water,and his Litter Box,all within easy reach.
And a treat dish too.
The Magnificent One,is dumb like a Fox,as my Dear Mother was fond of saying.