PDA

View Full Version : Du sprechst Deutsch?

Miss Z
12-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Hallo! Ich habe ein Problem mit mein Deutsche Hausaufgaben!!!

Well, a little one anyway.... when you are talking about someone's job, you don't need an ein, eine or einen do you? I seem to be having a mental block:rolleyes:

The sentence that i am trying to write is

Markus, der sehr intelligent ist, ist Wissenschaftler.

I think that's right. Is anyone sure?

And also, what other languages can people on here speak? Je parle francais aussi:p :) !!!

pnance
12-08-2005, 03:07 PM
I thought it was ein before it, it's neutral and possessive if I remember right, but it's been a few years so I might be wrong....

catnapper
12-08-2005, 03:10 PM
PM Kirsten, she lives in Germany. She can help you. She's not on very much anymore, but she might stop in to check PMs and such

Even after 4 years of German in highschool and college, I am a total language idiot!

Barbara
12-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Das ist absolut richtig. The ein also wouldn't make it wrong but it's absolutely right as it is.
Moi aussi je parle francais (mais je ne trouve pas la cedille pour le c dans le mot francais).
Parlo anche un po Italiano.
Non hablo mucho Espanol.
And linguam latinam I all forgot :D

Miss Z
12-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Oh yeah i can read a bit of Latin too:)

Danke fur deine Hilfe!!!

ou merci beaucoup!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Wow, I know so little German it's pitiful, but I'm happy to report I could actually get the gist of most of what you were saying!

A few years ago in anticipation of a trip to Germany and Switzerland, I listened to the tapes in my car back and forth to work. I got some basic touristy type sayings down, but that's about it, and I've forgotten most of it by now since it's been soooo long since I've been to Germany....and Sara's on her way right now! Waaaaaaahhhhhhh.....

Miss Z
12-08-2005, 03:49 PM
.[/size]

Das ist sehr gut! Deutsch ist eine fantastische Sprache! Meiner Meinung nach ist Deutsch nicht nur unheimlich gut, sondern auch ein bisschen besser als Franzosisch! Ich mag Franzosisch obwahl! Ich mochte Spanien lernen, weil meine Freunde Spanien gern lernen!:D

Barbara
12-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Dein Deutsch ist sehr gut. Ich freue mich, dass dir die Sprache gefällt ;)

Miss Z
12-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Dein Deutsch ist sehr gut. Ich freue mich, dass dir die Sprache gefällt ;)

Danke! Dein Deutsch ist sehr gut:D :D :D ! Ich habe Deutsch fur zwei Jahre gelernen!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-09-2005, 04:10 AM
What languages I speak?
Dutch: Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!!
French: Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!
English: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
German: Frohe Weihnachten und Gluckliches Neuen Jahr!
Spanish: Feliz Navidad

No no, I don't speak Spanish, just a few sentences :D

Anita Cholaine
12-09-2005, 07:39 AM
I just speak English and Español, ya que vivo en Argentina.... I'd like to learn French some day.... I think German is a beautiful language, but it must be hard to learn it :confused:

Feliz Navidad para todos mis amigos de Pet Talk!!!:D

Addie
12-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Hallo! Ich sprechst Deutsch.

I am only a first year German student though...so my vocabulary is limited....but i know words and stuff...but we haven't been taught stuff like that yet...

Miss Z
12-09-2005, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=Anita Cholaine]I think German is a beautiful language, but it must be hard to learn it :confused:QUOTE]

I actually find German easier than French. That's weird, because German has more word genders, longer words, and harder sentence structure! I like both though, i have been learning French since i was 9 and am pretty fluent in it, but i seem to find speaking in German much more natural. Latin is pretty much a dead language, but it's easy to translate and it's interesting when you know where English words stem from.

I would love to learn Spanish or Italian. I know some very fragmented Turkish, which is just enough to get by whilst on holiday there. I am determined to learn a really unusual language someday!:D

Addie
12-09-2005, 04:01 PM
hehe, and also the German word order is weird...like if i said Am Abend ich spiele Fussball nicht...my german teacher would mark it incorrect because of the order when it should actually be Am Abens spiele ich Fussball nicht. And the nouns...all capitalized...hehehe