PDA

View Full Version : Tubby's Autograph Session

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-02-2002, 08:10 PM
Dateline: Chicago Area, USA

Chicago was abuzz today with talk of the new celebrity in town. Tubby, also known as Cat of the Day 3/31/02, was seen signing autographs for adoring fans. He had a tight schedule to keep though, so his sighting was brief and only a few fans got the coveted signature. As he was getting into his limo, he turned to the crowd and said "Meeoooowwww!" ("Thank You" in people talk). He was whisked away to his next appointment by Debbie, his chauffer and caretaker, and we are left with only this picture as a remembrance of our chance sighting.
http://home.earthlink.net/~exracer1/_uimages/Tubbythecelebrity2.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-02-2002, 08:18 PM
LOL :) LOL :eek: LOL :p ROTFL
That is soooo funny I don't even want to know how yall got that picture I am just gonna keep lookin at it and laffin !!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberLee
04-02-2002, 08:21 PM
:D :D :cool: :cool: :D :D

[I wanna autograph. Will he be going on tour? *gasp* Will autographs be available at the Pet Talk roundup in Texas soon? Is it too late for me to get one? :( ]

Lachesis
04-02-2002, 09:08 PM
That is just too darn cute!!

LoudLou
04-02-2002, 09:21 PM
.. Are bummed they were hoping for a world tour. They want an autograph too! ...

zippy-kat
04-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Ew! ew! I want one! Over here! over here!!!!

yorkster
04-02-2002, 10:05 PM
And just think.........we knew Tubby before the fame! :D

toughCookie
04-03-2002, 12:24 AM
:D that has got to be one of the cutest, most creative pictures I have seen!! very cute!
I have a pic of my Muffin reading, but, she hasn't learned to hold a pen yet, I wonder how her penmanship will be?? LOL
:cool: :)

I can't attach the pic of Muffin reading the paper, it says it's too big, so here is the link if anyone would like to see it...:)

http://hometown.aol.com/mytwocatsmc/myhomepage/pet.html

Lachesis
04-03-2002, 12:27 AM
Oh adorable!!!

Originally posted by toughCookie
:D that has got to be one of the cutest, most creative pictures I have seen!! very cute!
I have a pic of my Muffin reading, but, she hasn't learned to hold a pen yet, I wonder how her penmanship will be?? LOL
:cool: :)

http://hometown.aol.com/mytwocatsmc/myhomepage/pet.html

AmberLee
04-03-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by toughCookie
...I have a pic of my Muffin reading,...

So cute!!!

Former User
04-03-2002, 12:48 AM
Gosh, that's one cute picture!!! :eek: Our Pet Talk celebrity!:D

sasvermont
04-03-2002, 05:01 AM
Oh Tubby, you are so funny! And so very special! It just never ends!

;)

yumyum6970
04-03-2002, 06:37 AM
That is soooo cute!

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Thanks everyone. :D Terry was actually the instigator for this picture. Ever since he saw Tubby as COTD, he's been saying things to Tubby like "I'll have my people talk to your people." and treating him like a real celebrity. :rolleyes: So those of you waiting for the world tour, we'll have to wait until Tubby's people talk to Terry's people. ;)

Unfortunately we won't be able to make the April Texas tour either. :( I came too late to Pet Talk to get it in this year. Maybe next year though!

And Muffin is adorable reading the paper! :D

wolflady
04-03-2002, 12:16 PM
LOL LOL LOL That is too too cute!! What a handsome celebrity Tubby is! And, like yorkster said...we knew him before his fame...
*sigh*
I hope he won't forget us...all the little people, that helped make it happen...

LOL LOL LOL :D
He better get a bunch of photographs ready so he can send out autographed ones to all of his adoring fans! LOL
Give him lots of scritches and treats for me!;)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-03-2002, 12:56 PM
LOL! ROTFL!
Oh, MY! My face hurts from grinning! What a pose!
What style! What grace! What a face! No wonder he's a star!:D :cool:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2002, 01:46 PM
Not to worry, we'll make sure he stays grounded and his head doesn't get too big. How could he forget you guys??!?!?! You're the ones that made him. :D

Edwina's Secretary
04-03-2002, 03:55 PM
When we took Edwina to her new vet last year, not long after she was COTD (May 2, 2001) the vet said "what a pretty kitty" (which I am sure she says to all the cats) and my husband responded..."She was Cat of the Day!" He was so proud of her...

I'm sure the vet thought us (or at least my husband) a bit odd.

wolflady
04-03-2002, 04:57 PM
Oh how cute, Edwina! Your daddy was so proud of you! Of course you're a pretty kitty!! Marius is certainly smitten;)

yorkster
04-03-2002, 05:13 PM
my hubby teases me about COTD, but he also keeps asking me "when is Kedi or Wylie going to be COTD?" :D

Edwina's Secretary
04-03-2002, 05:18 PM
Marius...do you hear the flutter of Edwina's eyelashes???? :D

tatsxxx11
04-03-2002, 05:46 PM
OMG! It's Tubby, OUR Tubby, Pet Talk Celeb Extraordianaire!!!!! Yes, WORLD TOUR!! At least I can say I knew you when!!! Tubby, do you need an agent??:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-04-2002, 10:22 AM
Edwina - at least your hubby goes to the vet with you. Terry has a panic attack everytime I even mention the vet. :rolleyes:

yorkster - Terry was always teasing me too, until he saw Tubby as COTD. Now he wants to know what you are all saying about our famous kitty. :D

tatsxxx11 - Terry has already taken over the agent position. He (Terry) is having so much fun with all this. It's funny watching him treating Tubby like a star now. Their "people" haven't talked yet about the world tour. I'll have to tell him to get on it. ;)

Thanks again everyone! :D