PDA

View Full Version : Got any funny pics???

Miss Z
12-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Hiya:) !

I've been rummaging through old photos lately, and found a funny photo of me. It's when i was five and i was in some animal park in Yorkshire. i was having a pony ride on a shetland pony, but the hat they gave me was too big, and it kept falling over my eyes!!!LOL!

This thread will be a good place to post any funny pictures that you have:D !

Edit: i randomly chose a thread to upload my siggy. This was the one, if you're ondering why valentines.bmp is here;)

poofy
12-08-2005, 12:17 PM
lol that is so funny..lol..they funnyist pic of me would be one now..what an old hag youed see..lol..lol..

Husky_mom
12-08-2005, 01:27 PM
LOL Lmao, i thought "what was she doing was she sleeping or what?" haha too funny, iŽll look for a funny pic also. LOL

anna_66
12-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Oh god do I ever! I was at Robin's (Robilee) last night and she had my camera and was just snapping away...my goodness some of the pictures she took were hilarious! Of course it was Katie and Tori that were making me laugh so much, so I blame them for my funny faces:D
I'm such a dork:p

RobiLee
12-08-2005, 10:51 PM
OMG!....LOL. I love those pictures, Anna! I'm so glad you posted them. If you didn't I think I would have had to;)

finn's mom
12-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Hee hee, those are great. Anna, you are so tiny!

finn's mom
12-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Here's one of my niece's dog, Peanut...(sorry for the size, photobucket is down for maintenance..yay)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/29thbirthday013better.jpg