PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Dream Interpretation

kuhio98
12-08-2005, 10:46 AM
I had the weirdest kitty dream last night. Anyone know what this means? (besides I need psychological help)? :p

I'm on a school bus going across country ~ like on a reeeeally long field trip.
We park the bus for the night beside an old, abandoned, brick building. (It almost looked like an old factory).
There are cats and kittens running all around and my sister and I are trying to feed and water them.
There are also dogs in the building (all German Shepherds). :confused:
In the corner of one room is an orange kitten with children's cowboy boots velcroed to his front legs. :confused:
He is alternately lifting and lowering his legs trying to get the boots off.
I walk over to him and take off the boots and turn to my sister crying about how stupid it was for someone to do that (I didn't think it was funny at all).
When I turn back to cuddle the kitten, he is gone.
Then I wake up.

Why, oh why, are dreams so crazy? Why can't we "dream" the cure for cancer or aids or something?

So, any ideas what the heck cowboy boots on a kitten means? Never saw that one in a dream interpretation book. :p

.sarah
12-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Have you seen Shrek 2? Maybe you're thinking of Puss N Boots -- he was orange and I believe wore cowboy boots. ;)

I'm not sure about the rest. Dreams are *so* wierd.

kimlovescats
12-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Hmm ... wish I knew ... but hey, I have the number for a real good shrink! :p Just kidding, of course!!! :D ;)

catmandu
12-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Maybe it was your mind protesting some of the things they will do to Cats,to make them cuter.
As though our Cats need enhancements to be Cuter!!