PDA

View Full Version : Cookie Monster

chocolatepuppy
12-08-2005, 04:59 AM
Cookie Monster, you're adorable! What a smart bunny you are, going potty only in your cage, and it got you free roam of the place. ;) Congratulations on being POTD! Have a fun day! :D

nonie
12-08-2005, 05:54 AM
Good morning and congrats on being our special POTD. :) You are adorable and such a smart bunny. Love those ears! Nice that you are able to go all over the house and are not confined. Sounds like you have a good variety of food and snacks.
I'm so glad you are well cared for and loved. May God belss you with lots of fun and adventures. I know today will bring you extra treats and big helpings of love! :D
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Aren't you just the most adorable boy, ever? I think so!
How smart of you too to earn free roaming rights by being such a good boy!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
12-08-2005, 04:31 PM
COOKIE MONSTER!!! Your name alone gets me to smiling, your precious face steals my heart!:) You tilt the cutness meter, Cooke Monster!!! Are you sure you're not a stuffy?;) Just too adorable to be real! So, you get free roam of the house??? How neat is that!!! A testament to your sweet, gentle and well mannered temperament, no doubt!:) A little love, a spoonful of affection and a mere hundered or so treats a day...a small price to pay for the blessing of the unconditional love and friendship of one as precious as you! Congratulations to you dear, sweet Cookie Monster, our most beautiful (I know...you're a boy:D) most preciouis (did I mention deserving?) PET OF THE DAY! May your very special evening of honor inculdes a shower of kisses, a bushel of hugs and and a truckload of yogurt drops!:D;)

Jax
12-08-2005, 06:08 PM
What a big hunk of handsome bunny you are Mr. Cookie Monster!! Congrats to GORGEOUS COOKIE!! :) :D :)