PDA

View Full Version : sneezy

dab_20
12-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Molli has been sneezing like crazy since yesterday. Last night, when I got home she kept sneezing, but stopped after a couple minutes. When she went to bed last night- SNEEZE SNEEZE SNEEZE. Like 50 times. And after school today when Sammy and her were playing, she sneezes and sneezes... well, you get the point. Does she have allergies or somethin'? We used to give Missy a benadryl powder when she itched from her allergies. Should we give Molli some of that?

IRescue452
12-07-2005, 08:00 PM
She could have something caught in her nose. Take a look-see and see if you find any gold or other foreign materials. I wouldn't give her anything until you confirm what it is, even if it means a trip to the whitecoats.

lv4dogs
12-08-2005, 10:47 AM
She could have something caught in her nose. Take a look-see and see if you find any gold or other foreign materials. I wouldn't give her anything until you confirm what it is, even if it means a trip to the whitecoats.

I agree.

.sarah
12-08-2005, 10:49 AM
I'd take her to the vet, she could be sick. You don't want her passing this on to Sammy.

dab_20
12-09-2005, 07:52 AM
since the day before yesterday i haven't heard her sneeze. i think she might have had somethin in her nose but got it out. i will keep watching though. thanks for your help.

Vette
12-09-2005, 05:40 PM
My bridge girl Muffin had a sneeezing case like that once.
she sneezed so hard that her nose would hit the floor :eek:

but she quit almsot as fast as she started.
we never did find out what the heck caused it

dab_20
12-09-2005, 09:38 PM
well she's sneezing again. my mom is gonna take a look at her nose when she gets home tonight....

poofy
12-09-2005, 09:47 PM
SammyJ was sneezing like that and I have to give him medication evey day now..the vet says he has allergies..he hasnt sneezed in a long time now :)