PDA

View Full Version : PRODUCT REVIEW: Bissell Spotbot

christa
12-07-2005, 04:24 PM
I GOT MY SPOTBOT TODAY!!!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000ASDCXY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Can you believe it!?!? I order it on Tuesday and the UPS guy brings it today! I love Amazon.com!

Anyway, this is an AMAZING machine! I absolutely L - O - V - E my Spotbot! I have already cleaned 4 or 5 stains with it and would have done more but they only *give* you a trial size of the cleaner and I used it all up. :) Anyway, as soon as I get some more cleaner, I'm going to get back to it!

It works great! Took the stains right up! Super easy to use! Easy to store! It's just all around a great investment if you're like me and have cats that vomit every day!

I got mine from Amazon.com . . . which offers free shipping ($17 bucks off) and they currently have a promotion that will take off 25 bucks till the end fo the year! A savings of over 40 bucks! It was definitely worth the money!

catmandu
12-07-2005, 04:26 PM
I will have to look into that,as the Found Cat Hotel has a few accidents now and then.

Laura's Babies
12-07-2005, 05:24 PM
I am blown away at how fast you got it! WOW! :eek:

RICHARD
12-07-2005, 05:57 PM
The previous endorsee was not paid by Bissell or any of it's subsidiaries.

--------------

"What did you do today???"

"Why I cleaned up cat vomit allll day!!!" ;)

jenluckenbach
12-07-2005, 06:01 PM
I have wanted one of those since I first saw the commercial. Now I think I WILL get it. I would not have tought of Amazon.com (I never ordered from there). THANKS!!!!

rosethecopycat
12-07-2005, 06:06 PM
If it would only get itself up out of the closet and set itself down on the stain, that would be great...

I just don't want to be involved in the process anymore...

christa
12-07-2005, 08:15 PM
The previous endorsee was not paid by Bissell or any of it's subsidiaries.

--------------

"What did you do today???"

"Why I cleaned up cat vomit allll day!!!" ;)

Maybe they should pay me!!! I've got enough stains to use it on and many more to come, as long as brodie keeps up his usual routine. . . . I could do lots of demos!

Jen: If you are going to get one, do use Amazon by the end of the year because it's a good deal, getting that discount and free shipping! And I still can't believe I got it in 24 hours! WOW!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-07-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm glad that it works well. I just might have to get one too. :)

Craftlady
12-08-2005, 04:25 AM
Glad it works.
I have an upright cleaner that gets used allot. Does it appear to make the rest of the carpet around the cleaned spot look dirty?

christa
12-08-2005, 07:56 AM
Glad it works.
I have an upright cleaner that gets used allot. Does it appear to make the rest of the carpet around the cleaned spot look dirty?

No . . . BUT we live in a new house with new carpet. ;)

In the reviews that I read, some people had problems with big clean spots all over their carpet, and had to shampoo the rest of the carpet . . . but everyone of those people said it was worth it to get up the nasty stains.