PDA

View Full Version : Poor Doggie!!!

Clare1980
12-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Has anyone seen this? Im so glad the dog is ok!. better get the tisues out! The dogs cry made me almost cry!
Does anyone else feel a little angry when the firefighter says they had to save the dog before someone else gets hurt? I would just save the dog!

http://us.cnn.com/video/us/2005/12/07/ernstes.dog.ice.rescue.affl/relateds.html

BC_MoM
12-07-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm confused. Why would you feel angry that they saved the dog? :confused:

Clare1980
12-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm confused. Why would you feel angry that they saved the dog? :confused:
I think you misunderstood me! I am angry by the firefighters comments that were like they HAD to save the dog to stop others from killing themselves

Its as if they didnt want to save him unless there was a reason for it.

elizabethann
12-08-2005, 08:20 AM
I saw the video. I'm glad the dog was okay and that the guy with the canoe was okay. It broke my heart to hear the dog cry. Poor thing. He must have been so scared (and cold).

lv4dogs
12-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Oh my I am so glad the dog was rescued. I would risked my life too.

Just a day or two ago I was just drifting off to sleep (with the tv on) and it said that a story was coming up about a dog who was saved from a local river or canal. I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to watch it and I can't find it anywhere on any of the local news stations web sites.

Allecto
12-08-2005, 01:17 PM
I'm just glad the dog was saved.

Husky_mom
12-08-2005, 03:15 PM
glad tht dog was saved, couldnīt watch video :confused:

and i think they said that in the way that they are more qualified for rescueing and have the proper equipment that regular people dont have, so they had to do it to prevent people less "trained" get hurt, not that never minded the dog, but the whole situation.

Allecto
12-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah... and even if he's not a dog lover, he still deserves a pat on the back for risking his own safety to save the poor thing.

Clare1980
12-08-2005, 09:26 PM
I saw the video. I'm glad the dog was okay and that the guy with the canoe was okay. It broke my heart to hear the dog cry. Poor thing. He must have been so scared (and cold).

I was the same! I couldnt listen to that dog cry without crying too!