PDA

View Full Version : Auf Wiedersehen!

Edwina's Secretary
12-07-2005, 03:55 PM
A girlfriend and I are heading for Munich this afternoon to visit Barbara, Siegmar, Filou and Tigris.

The E's are having a fit....and here is how Eddie says...."How can you leave me?????"
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid195/p35199539e179a675da691dfa290ff9c6/f12617c8.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid195/p067262ea88e0fa1342f4860151dc72ac/f12617d3.jpg

Laura's Babies
12-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Bet Eddie will sleep the whole time you are gone, except to get up and eat to get more energy to sleep!

Have a fun time!

kuhio98
12-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Have a great time! Hope you take lots of pictures and share with the rest of the class.

catmandu
12-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Will you be close enough to visit Kirsten,Lily Luna and Peggy too?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-07-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm so jealous!! I know you'll have a GREAT time! :D

now don't mind me while I go pout.... ;)

orangemm
12-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Yes, it's easy to see that they are really wired up about you leaving!

Have a great time, and take lots of pictures!

RICHARD
12-07-2005, 06:44 PM
I think I'll pout too.

Have a safe journey and can you post that one pic on the Purrno thread?

Please?

AmberLee
12-08-2005, 01:37 AM
Oh, have a BLAST, dear! Please pass on a {{{hug}}} just from me, okay?

Thanks!

Killearn Kitties
12-08-2005, 04:48 AM
I am wildly jealous! Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures, eat lots of Christmas goodies and some gluhwein! Snuggle with Filou and Tigris for me!

How could you leave that adorable boy though?

Barbara
12-08-2005, 05:52 AM
I woke up this morning having been at the airport- in my dream. Sara had already arrived and had nice Californian summer shoes at her feet but we were still waiting for her friend.
I went to look for an arrival screen and then I saw that the plane would be coming from Duesseldorf (actually it comes from London) and on the screen it said not "scheduled" or "landed" but "found". Some other planes were reported as "lost" too :eek: :eek:
Can you say I'm a worry wart?

I can't wait until tonight when I can pick them up at the airport.

To all these pouters out there. You are very welcome for next year's Christkindl market. That should give you some time for planning ;)

Killearn Kitties
12-08-2005, 06:40 AM
:eek: Lost planes??? I hope they arrive safely!!

I'm sure they will. :D

Randi
12-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Eddie, you're trying hard, but your secretary has already booked the flight - so go and snuggle with Edwina and let your dad spoil you! :)

I am wildly jealous!
So am I!! Even though I'm sitting here with a cold, sneezing.

Sara and Barbara, have a wonderful time! And yes, we need pictures from everywhere you go! ;)

I checked the weather, doesn't seem like snow just now, but I bet it's a LOT colder than CA! :eek:

What a dream, Barbara!! :eek: But if Sara was on BA 268 from LAX, she has landed safely in Heathrow. :)

Have fun and remember to check in now and again! :D

kimlovescats
12-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Enjoy! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Awwwww, I envy you Sara!!!! Give Tigris and Filou a cat-hug from me!!

Randi
12-09-2005, 12:06 PM
So what have you been up to today? Out hiking, or to a Christmas market? Or even a Beergarden?

We need updates and pictures you know!! ;)

Has Tigris been on anyone's lap yet? Give them both extra snuggles and headbumpies from us! :)

Barbara
12-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Ok: Sara and Patti arrived ok and really needed some sleep. But today the tough program started: Munich Christmas markets. We were really worn out of all the lights, people and shopping ;) until we went to the same place for dinner we have been two years ago with Randi, John and Vio- and we missed you all.

Pictures are taken but still in the camera. With our best promises for publishing them ;)

slick
12-09-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm so green with envy!!! Thanks Barbara for letting us know that they are safe. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time and yes, I wait as impatiently as the others, for pictures! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2005, 12:52 AM
I'm glad to hear that Sara and Patti arrived safely. :) Have a great time and post some pictures when you can. :)

Randy_K
12-10-2005, 01:22 AM
I'm sure by now they have been trampled by Filou...

koxka
12-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Lost planes??? :eek: :eek: How can it be? :confused:
Glad they found them!!! :p

Patienly waiting for pictures :D

Sonia59
12-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Have great fun! We wait for pics! :)

Edwina's Secretary
12-10-2005, 02:40 PM
We went to Salzberg, Austria...what views, what snow, what food....what alot of people!!!!!!

Tigris is calling me......

Kirsten
12-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Sara and Patti, have a great time in Munich with Barbara and Filou and Tigris! :)

Too bad that I live so far away!

Kirsten

gini
12-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Isn't it fabulous? The Pet Talk family meeting all over the world!

Eat all of the good food, enjoy every minute of your time together and please give scritchies to both kitties from those you left behind in California (who are very very jealous!!)

Barbara
12-12-2005, 07:30 AM
We have been in an exhibition yesterday. Carl Larsson a Swedish artist of the end of the 19th century. Plus the medieval Christmas markets (lots of knights and virgins but also medieval tomato ketchup for the grilled sausages :D)

They left this morning and I am so glad I have another day off - for laundry and stuff but also for lots of cuddlings from Filou.

Tigris was the social guy. He started by waking Sara (she has not come out of the jetlag completely ;) ) by jumping on her bed and ended up sitting on the sofa and listening to our conversations. Filou gave Sara some cold nosekissies. He always has to check out the lipstick of the ladies. ;)

I am to tired to do the pictures today ( I have to downsize them before I upload them as I have a slow connection). Now Sara and Patti are already over the Atlantic ocean and I hope they come home safely in a found plane ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-12-2005, 10:26 AM
...and I hope they come home safely in a found plane ;)
Me too! And I hope they don't land at Midway! Although...I know they'll go to O'Hare - if they come through Chicago that is (almost lost it there for a minute and thought Sara was coming home to Chicago!) It's a nice bright sunny day, so if they do come through O'Hare, hopefully there won't be any delays.

Sounds like you had the most wonderful time! Can't wait for pics.

whine - I wanna be woken by Tigris! ;) :D

Randi
12-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Barbara, it sounds like a really nice time you all had. :) Exhibitions, Christmas markets .... and cuddles from Tigris and Filou. :D I'm so envious!! ;)

I know Carl Larsson, and I really like his work.

Looking forward to see the pictures, when you've had a good rest. :)

Edwina's Secretary
12-12-2005, 10:12 PM
I am home. I was to get my hair cut tomorrow now a client wants to see me instead. Must pay for the excursion to Munich so.....

Maybe I'll post some pics when I get home. Or get some rest...whichever comes first....

What a wonderful, wonderful time I had!!!!

Karen
12-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Oh, we will wait for pictures if we MUST! :) We are all completely jealous, of course - kisses from Filou, socializing with Trigris - and the Munich Christmas markets! You must be exhausted!

(And the E's must be completely jealous!)

(Welcome home!)

auggie
12-13-2005, 06:02 AM
Wow, that was a short trip. Sara, you hardly had time to get over any jetlag
and must be totally exhausted. I’m so jealous and can’t wait for pictures.
I almost went to Germany since my mom is in the hospital all thru December.
Unfortunately I couldn’t. I’m planning on going on Easter.
Barbara, my Aunt just moved to Muenchen. Maybe we could meet there around Easter.

Sonia59
12-13-2005, 06:23 AM
It seems you had good time...I can't wait for pics! I hope you could take some pics with Filou and Tigris cuddling... ;)

What did the E's say when you returned?

Killearn Kitties
12-13-2005, 06:54 AM
Glad to see that your plane got you safely back home. Sleep well!

ramanth
12-13-2005, 11:36 AM
Any pictures of the E's welcoming you home? :D

Sounds like a great trip! I am green with envy.

catmandu
12-13-2005, 07:23 PM
JJJ3 has packed his Whiskas Temptations,His Cat Bed and has gone to stay with his LOVE HH Lady Edwina Rose so she wont be too lonesome.
And its a lot nicer in Soutern California that it is here!

Randy_K
12-14-2005, 12:02 AM
That was a quick visit! I'd be jet-lagged for a week after that. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Catmandu: Southern California weather is definitely better! We have had our "freezing" 51º F (11º C) nights and the brisk 68º F (20º C) days

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2005, 09:29 AM
<drums finger on desk>

Ok, I know it's a busy time of year, and I'd be dead from jet lag also....but.....we're waiting....! ;)

I also what to know what presents you bought at the Christmas markets. :)

Felicia's Mom
12-15-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm glad everyone had a good time. :D

Barbara
12-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Sara being here only 4 days had no time to develop a jetlag :D
Where are your pics, girl?
I was in Paris since then (don't drool- it was a lot of being stuck in traffic jams and missing a plane :() and at the weekend I was by far to busy to get us at all the places we wanted to see to take pictures.