PDA

View Full Version : If your cats were kids....

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-07-2005, 10:36 AM
What would you buy for your cats if they were skinkids?

Zazou: a new leather soccer-ball and new soccer shoes!!Man, that cat never stops kicking on those little ping-pong balls! I might need 2 pairs of shoes then, she is 4-legged ;)

Maya: a kingsize bed with new soft flanel sheets on, and a handy bar next to it.She might also like a manicure set, as she spends lots of time on "doing her nails"

Inka: garden utensils, as she loves to "help" daddy in the garden! Maybe she can also use a new pair of glasses ;)

How about your critters??

catnapper
12-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Cute thread Lut!

Allen:
I'd buy him a new bed, blankets, etc.... redo his room -- he shares with everyone so nicely, I think he needs a place of his own to escape everybody.

Pouncer:
some ballet lessons. Maybe those will help make him more graceful and less accident prone! :D

Harry:
Gift certificates to all the good seafood restaurants in town. He's always hungry :D

Abby:
Karate lessons. Maybe then she can defend herself against Pouncer.

Flutter:
Well, before the surgery, I'd have said a prosthetic leg, but now she's doing GREAT on her own. Now I think I'd buy her a cell phone. She always wants to know where meowmie is and is always calling me.

christa
12-07-2005, 11:18 AM
What a fun thread!!!

Josie: She loves her "diamond" collars, so I'd probably get her some jewelry . . . She likes to watch me cook, so maybe an EasyBake Oven! Then of course, a baby doll, since she's my girly girl and is so nurturing.

Brodie: Similar to Zazou . . . Brodie loves balls, of any kind . . . so I'd probably get him a soccer ball . . . a basket ball . . . a football . . . and maybe some new sneakers.

And of course they both need clothes and new bikes this year! :D

Laura's Babies
12-07-2005, 11:54 AM
This is a GREAT IDEA!!

Amy... Bumper pads and a helmet for those falls she always makes and some padded floor mats to cushion the falls for her... (Hay, I can still do that one!)

Giz, a jungle jym since she loves to climb high to explore and lots of fuzzy things she can carry around. OH.... Her own bathroom where she can have more privacy and not have to share!

Samantha? All the toys I could find as she spends all day playing and a trampoline (spelling?) since she loves to jump high!

Chester.. A police uniform complete with riot helmet for all the peace keeping he does here and a good comfy recliner for those long afternoon naps.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Bumper pads and a helmet for those falls she always makes and some padded floor mats to cushion the falls for her...

Hey, that is exactly what my Inka needs too! She keeps falling and losing her balance all the time :D

catnapper
12-07-2005, 03:37 PM
hmmm.. Pouncer may need bumper pads too - we all know of his penchant for falling and breaking toes! ;) Besides, those bumper pads probably are much cooler than ballet lessons :D

Lobodeb
12-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Very cute thread!

Sammy, I'd have to go with the restaurant thing too. That boy is always hungry. Either that or a gastric bypass! lol

Payton, I'd like to get an air hockey or ping pong table. He'd also like a jungle gym to climb on.

Maggy, she's also a peace keeper. She doesn't like it when the cats wrestle. So either a police uniform, or an endless supply of balls. Actually, she's a really good goalie, so maybe some soccer (football) gear.

catmandu
12-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Dinners at Tony Romas,as they would love The Ribs,Steaks and Sea Food Platters!
And a trip to the Chinese Buffet!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-08-2005, 12:21 PM
* B U M P * :d

elizabethann
12-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Cosmo, an inground pool.

Maxie, a treadmill.